Out of the Dozzens/Hundreds of bumblebee toys released from 1984 thru 2012.I only own two,how many do you own?

Shadowpanther

let's see.

G1 minibot BB

Classics BB

RTS BB

WFC BB

NYCC Prime BB

Prime FE BB

2007 Movie '08 BB

ROFT Battle Blades BB

ROTF HA BB

I ran Bumblebee through Shmax and localized the search to the US. It came back with about 300 Bumblebee products. i'm willing to write half of those off as crap like helmets, cannons, masks, backpacks, and other things.

And there have only been 116 since 1984

That 116 number is way off....

Bumblebee receives a toy in almost every size scale. bumblebee receives more than one new mold in legends,basic/scout/deluxe in any given year. bumblebee got all those Takara SCF/HOC 2 inch PVC toys. bumblebee gets so many repaints & remolds in any given year. bumblebee gets all those role play toys,key chains,robot replica's,robot heroes,etc... Almost every TF toy line currently has a bumblebee toy in it,some with various sizes & recolors/remolds.

Actually if you count all of them it is 116, there was a dry spell between G2 and Classics. Oh and that includes Prime also

Now favorite Bumblebee is Stealth Bumblebee from Transformers 2007

I have...

Cl and RTS Bumblebee

HA Bumblebee

Keychain Bumblebee

Animated Bumblebee

First movie Bumblebee

HFTD Bumblebee

DOTM Bumblebee

WFC Bumblebee

Would love to see another HA Bumblebee made from the HA Skids mold made from Hasbro. WOuld be a great opportunity to reuse and tweak the mold and use it to fit in with the Alt/BT toys.

I'd buy another ond if there are any innovations. Going to buy FE Bee when I get the first chance. :)

Archived