Out of the Dozzens/Hundreds of bumblebee toys released from 1984 thru 2012.I only own two,how many do you own?

Shadowpanther

Out of the Dozens/Hundreds of bumblebee toys released from 1984 thru 2012.I only own two,how many do you own?

I own the ROTF $29.99 HA Bumblebee toy & the reissue 1984 key chain.

I bought the $29.99 HA Bumblebee toy in first release colors because it's a well designed mold,that's a homage to the alternators/BT concept.

I bought the reissue 1984 Bumblebee key chain. because it's tiny & takes up very little storage room. plus it's the most accurate toy design that matches the generation one 1980's bumblebee media designs.

Ok seriously man, you need to start cutting back on the topics and how long the titles are

And there have only been 116 since 1984

Bumblebees owned:

• Keychain G1 Bumblebee
  • ROTF HA Bumblebee
  • HFTD Battle Blades Bumblebee
  • DOTM Bumblebee
  • TF:P FE Bumblebee
  • Classics Bumblebee
  • 2x RTS Bumblebee (converted to Hubcap and Bumper)

And like a couple of these guys have been saying, slim down your thread titles, man.

Ok seriously man, you need to start cutting back on the topics and how long the titles are

Cosign. It's almost as if he is specifically spamming the board with long titled topics just for sake of it.

'07 Deluxe

Animated Deluxe

Animated Activators

ROTF HA

HFTD Battle Blade

Generations Cybertronian

DOTM Deluxe

I count seven, but will hopefully be eight if/when I can get my hands on the Prime 'Bee vs. Starscream entertainment pack. :drool

That 116 number is way off....

Bumblebee receives a toy in almost every size scale. bumblebee receives more than one new mold in legends,basic/scout/deluxe in any given year. bumblebee got all those Takara SCF/HOC 2 inch PVC toys. bumblebee gets so many repaints & remolds in any given year. bumblebee gets all those role play toys,key chains,robot replica's,robot heroes,etc... Almost every TF toy line currently has a bumblebee toy in it,some with various sizes & recolors/remolds.

Cosign. It's almost as if he is specifically spamming the board with long titled topics just for sake of it.

Thirded. I had to shut off New Topic notifications due to how many emails I was getting.

As for the topic, I've had...

G1:

G1 Goldbug

G1 Action Master Bumblebee

Encore Bumblebee (& minibots)

and maybe Keychain 'Bee.

Modern:

Classics Deluxe Bumblebee

Generations Deluxe Bumblebee

Legends Gold Bumblebee

War for Cybertron Bee.

Animated

Legends Bumblebee,

Activators Bumblebee

Deluxe Bumblebee

Jetpack Bumblebee

Happy Meal Bumblebee

Movie: Oh god. So many have been released, I'm not sure if this is a full list of what I own / have owned.

2007 Movie:

Legends Bee

Deluxe Classic Camaro Bee

Deluxe Modern Camaro Bee

Trans-Scanning

Micro RC Car

RoTF:

Deluxe Cannon 'Bee

HA Bumblebee

Battle Blade Bumblebee

DOTM:

Cyberverse Bumblebee w/ Mobile Bunker

Cyberverse Bumblebee w/ Soundwave & Rodimus

Deluxe Nitro Bumblebee

Deluxe Wal-Mart Exclusive Bee

Deluxe Cyberfire 'Bee

Prime:

First Edition Bumblebee

aaaannnd..I think that's about it (for now). Whew.

I kind of want to get the "Warriors From Cybertron" Toys R US set, now that I know that Hasbro made it in reference to Bumblebee getting hit by a police car during filming.

G1: Goldbug, Pretender Bumblebee, keychain reissue of G1 Bumblebee and Encore G1 Bumblebee.

Movies: HA Bumblebee (which is really the only movie Bumblebee that anyone needs)

Animated: Elite Guard Bumblebee

Classic/Generations: Classics Bumblebee, WFC Bumblebee, Legends class Bumblebee.

Archived