Hardest Transformers to transform

Evil Hamster

Are we talking annoying to transform or just plain hard?

So far I've read more annoyances than actual difficult transformers.

Case in point: BT smokescreen is an easy transformation, quite predictable, but annoying all the way cos of his legs don't fit into car mode too smoothly. You have to e very carfull or he'll break!

I'm hoping to read more about transformers that are more like puzzle boxes than just transformations with design flaws like BT Smokes.

I love hard, difficult, and unpredictable transformations.

My latest pick is Energon slugslinger, then Razorclaw/tigerhawk.

Is Nemisis Prime/big convy hard to transform or is it really just a big annoying design flaw?

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really don't find any of my transformations "hard", per say (I can get nem. prime in about 3 minutes, and he's my hardest, including all my alternators)...

But I have one figure that, for fear of fragileness and sheer diffuculty, has not left robot mode in 3 years...

Transmetals 2 Megatron.

Athenor

The tf's that are a Starscream to transform for me would be BW Fuzor that's part Iguana part Dragonfly (forgot the name), BW transmetal2 Cybershark, R.I.D. Red Viper that I call Hot Rod (once again I forgot the name) and BWneo Convoy, Guile Dart and Longrack.

That would be Skyshadow. Getting him from beast to robot is easy.. getting him back is kind of hard .. least thats what I've experienced..

The most complicated TF I've got is probably .. Universe Nemesis Prime. Seems to be a favorite pain in the ass.. Cybershark too.. mine was kinda crappy.. his tail arm is all loose, and I could never get him to stand. He's mostly in shark mode, and I say mostly beause I can't get him transformed all the way.

Tankor can be kind of a pest too.

Dragon Megs and Tigerhawk can be overwhelming.. :wtf

O.K. I just got Nemesis Prime, and I've been cussing for about an hour now. Finally had to put it down for a minute. What a pain. Of course I'm trying to do it without instructions. Still haven't got it just right, AARRGGHH!!

Archived