bigfleamart.com - My sales list is GROWING!

bigfleamart.com

I'm getting more and more stuff up on my table to sell (or even trade).

At present I have about 180 items! Cost from some popular sites with all those fee's would probably cost me an Arm and a Leg. Our site cost me next to nothing!

This is no joke. I'm not some Spammer or Scam Artist. Just a collector trying to lighten his storage locker AND finding a better way to network with others and get things sold.

The site is not intended to take the place of a real toyshow or auction site which could land someone a lot more money in a bidding war...but this does open the door to an easier and cheaper way to do business.

Here's the list of all the Transformers and related that I have posted so far.

Check out the site, DROP ME A LINE if you are interested in anything OR are interested in a FREE TABLE!

TF - Action Master KO Prime Truck

TF - Animated S - Blitzwing

TF - Animated S - Lug Nut

TF - Animated S - Optimus Prime

TF - Animated S - Shockwave

TF - Animated S - Wreckgar

TF - Beast Machines - Black Arachnia

TF - Beast Machines - Night Scream

TF - Beast Machines - Noble

TF - Beast Machines - Obsidian

TF - Beast Machines - Snarl

TF - Beast Machines - Storm Jet

TF - Beast Machines - Tankor with box

TF - Beast Wars - KO White Armorhide

TF - Beast Wars - T-Wrecks

TF - Beast Wars Ice Bird MOC

TF - Beast Wars space ship figurines set

TF - BOTCON - Catscan

TF - BOTCON - Sandstorm

TF - BOTCON - Cyclonus

TF - BW - WM - TM - Blue Rat Trap

TF - Classics - Lugnut

TF - Classics - Megatron and Prime 2 pack

TF - Classics - Power Glide - Maroon MIB

TF - Classics Dirge MOC

TF - Classics Grapple 1

TF - Classics Grapple 2

TF - Classics Grapple 3

TF - Classics Scourge MOC

TF - Diaclone Fortress X parts

TF - Diaclone Switchblade KO

TF - Energon - Red Alert Loose

TF - G1 Collectors Brief Case

TF - G1 Pencil set

TF - G1 Starscream Clip

TF - G1 Voice Changer Boxed

TF - G1 Wheeljack Clip

TF - Gobots - Frenzy

TF - Grimlock/Swoop combiner

TF - Machine Wars - hoist MOC

TF - Masterpiece US Skywarp MIB

TF - Masterpiece US Starscream MIB

TF - Micromaster Jet Lot

TF - Movie Lock thing

TF - OMEGATRON - Loose/MIX

TF - Override Triggerbot loose

TF - Parts - Omega Supreme lot

TF - Powerbots Helicopter

TF - Pre TF Shackwave 1

TF - Pre TF Shackwave 2

TF - Pretender decepticon lizard guy paint

TF - Pretender decepticon shark guy

TF - Pretender Deluxe helicopter guy

TF - Pretender Deluxe Red Car guy

TF - Pretender Human with helmet - gray

TF - Pretender Human with helmet - red

TF - Pretender Human with no helmet

TF - Pretender Motorcycle Deluxe

TF - Takara Robot - Bomber train set parts

TF - Takara Robot - Guardian Jet Police

TF - Takara Robot - Land Bison Drill

TF - Throttle Bots set

TF - Transformers movie w optimus case

TF - WST set of 4 seeker jets

TF - WST Thrust in original box

TF - WST Ultra Magnus - glow in the dark!

TF Classics - Dirge

TF classics - Slug Slinger

TF Classics Jetfire

TF G1 Clip Starscream

TF G1 Clip Wheeljack

TF Heros of Cybertron - Ratchet

TF Heros of Cybertron - Megatron W Laserbeak

TF Motor Jumbo

TF Pentabot

TF Pretender - Cloud Burst

TF Pretender - Cross Blades

TF Pretender - Sky Hammer

TF Pretender - Vroom

TF Takara Brave Big Powered - Shovel

TF - VHS - Beastwars Pilot

TF - VHS - Transport to Oblivion

TF - VHS - Beastwars Transmetal Pilot

TF Univ - Bruticus - 3 headded dog

TF Universe Ramjet

Here's some related items that might interest you.

MR 09 = Dumper

MR Anime Book Set of 2

MR 11 = Dozer

MR 11 = Dozer

Plastic Cowboys, Army and other men

Power Rangers - KO orig MegaZord parts

Robotech - RC truck transformer

Beats me, never been there. Goal here is to post what ever you want (legal) and sell or trade on line, just as you would renting out a table at a flea market or toy show. Trick is, it's CHEAP. Free for now, yearly subbscription later is REALLY cheap.

Check out what I have going on for sale TF wise.

I have a lot more loose things coming soon.

Right now my main things are TF's and C64 items. I got hits from around the world about the C64 stuff so far.

Update. I have seen Crave on FB, never paid much attention to it. Just visited the site for the first time, I happen to be sitting here with the programmer to our site, so I'm glad you brought this up.

I'm not giving them my credit card info, have had both my card numbers stolen over the last year so I'm really hesitant on using it on line now, so I don't know how much Crave charges to sell on their site.

First difference, crave appears to be rather complicated. Motto with our place is the more simple the better.

Second HUGE difference is the Credit Card storage, we have NONE. There is NOTHING to steal from our site, we do not store card numbers at all. All transactions are between the buyer and seller, BigFleaMart has nothing to do with the deals made, so there is nothing for us to report anywhere else. BFM does scan for any 'Illegal' items and WILL remove them with out warning, other than that you can sell anything from Candles, Nick Nacks, Toys, Games, doesn't matter if it's $100 or $1.00, that's the sellers business.

A lot of people are anti Face Book, only connection to FB at this point is what ever I post on my personal page about what I recently updated. I hear FB is about to sell all our personal info to advert companies... none of that on our site.

I know a lot of people have shyed away from some of the auction sites because they disclose sellers income to the IRS, BFM won't track that sort of thing either.

I have sold things on the Bay, at 2 Botcons and a dozen toy shows in the Tri-State area over the past 10 years, as well as local flea markets and even yard sales. At present this site combines the best of what these physical tables had to offer, with out the need to pack stuff up and lug everything across town or country.

If you read my post on BFM, there was an article about someone who made $10K selling stuff on the popular auction site... it goes on to show how much the fee's and costs racked up, it's a HUGE difference. I don't know what Crave charges, I do know our site charges nothing for every sale, just the one time fee after the trial, exactly how it would be at a toy show or a flea market.

Makes sense? It does to me, I'm tired of lugging 1/2 my unsold stuff back and putting it into storage every toy show or mart run. And I'm tired of the fee's and costs.

This site can be as good as WE make it. Fun thing is, it's a little side project for us right now. I'm chatting with new people from around the world, Germans, Spain right now about some C64 games I have listed. I get to re-live the magic of these games and make some fellow collectors happy while getting stuff I don't want to a worthy home.

Goal is to get rid of extra stuff from my collection, and have fun. Not to make money on the web site. If that was the goal, there'd be fee crazy BS to deal with like everywhere else.

Since its a new page, I wanted to get as much stuff out there as quickly as possible. I only have Thursdays and Fridays usually to work on inventory.

Response has been greater from the Commodore 64 news group I hit, but I did get some requests for prices on my TF stuff.

There are 4 Tables up there now and we hope more of you will join up. It's not just TF stuff, but for me, the majority of my inventory will always have TF's as the main focus. Buying, selling and trading.

I hope to conclude the first round of sales requests this weekend, shipping out the bought items will be a LOT easier than discussing prices and getting the deal done. There is a post office in my office building, or the USPS around the corner for international mailings (yea apparently my place of business didn't like me sending international stuff the first time I was shipping things via Ebay, so there's a policy against it now...nice).

We are coming to a couple toy shows in the Tri-State area. May 6th 2012 NJCC "Attack of the Toys" I will be selling some of my things AND handing out flyers for the Mart, with special discount offers. See you there.

• 3 weeks later...

So this is like that one site where people just post their wares. What was it called? Tfieds? You should try Yardsellr for selling. They are similar to crave but they allow you to pay with Credit card and paypal and get paid with a check or paypal. And its all free to list.

Archived