Who else hasn't done any toy hunts looking for TF Prime toys yet? I'm in no rush,i'll buy them when their out in full force/saturation.

Shadowpanther

Who else hasn't done any toy hunts looking for TF Prime toys yet? I'm in no rush,i'll buy them when their out in full force/saturation.

I'm not interested in wave one,I'm interested in later toy waves/toys. I find that later waves always have the better designed TF toys in any given TF toy line. because the first few waves focus more heavily on the house style of the new design of the TF toy line. while later waves get more created,drift/focus less on the style of the line. I also feel the first few waves are more rushed & the later waves have better designs because they get more time to make e'm look more awesome.

I live on the far east coast of america. From my understanding from reading all the Transformers forums. The east coast of america gets stuff dead last. because the containers that ship on boats from over seas to america arrive at the california bay piers. then from the california piers the stuff gets loaded on trucks/trains & driven to each state from CA to NYC.

With gasoline prices reaching all time high's. I just don't feel the need nor desire to waste gallons worth of gasoline that cost almost $4 in looking for TF Prime toys. i'm not a fan of doing toy hunts & comming home empty handed. I'd rather do my TF Prime toy hunts a few months/weeks from now when the TF Prime toys are out in stores in full force/saturation.

Like I said above,most of the TF Prime RID Wave one toys don't interest me anyways. Right now I'm only interested in about five maybe six TF prime toys & most of them are in later assortment waves. like as follows: Rid deluxe Vechicon. Weaponizers leader sized optimus Prime. Rid voyager size bulkhead,Rid deluxe Knockout/deadend,i'm guessing deadend is a repaint using the knockout toy mold,if that's the case i'll only buy deadend & not knockout. Rid Voyager size Skyquake.

Currently,their is no TF Prime toy,that I need to buy in a quick hurry or ASAP. If Hasbro/Takara created & released the following,then I'd be anxious to buy them ASAP: Leader or supreme sized rock lord unicron planet/bot. 5 man combiners like predacons/predaking,dinobots/dinoking,masterforce overlord,victorysabre,deathsauras.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, same here. I mean, I also live the east cost in Orlando, FL, so I'm also waiting for the TF Prime toys to show. :/

As for what I'm looking for, I might get be getting Voyager Bulkhead, Optimus, Megatron, and Starsrceam, Cyberverse Optimus Maximus, and DX Wheeljack, Ratchet, Soundwave, Vehicon, Cliffjumper, Arcee and Bumbblebee. ( Probably in that order. lol )

I would have loved to see some of the first editions come out, becasue I've heard that there was even some in CA, but never made it here, but oh well. :/

I was thinking about spending some extra money to spend on dome of the Japanese AM figures with the minicons,, but I passed because 1. they don'y use the first edition molds and 2. they all have just one weapon/minicon, when they sould have two. :/

I generally don't do toy hunts these days; I incorporate the toy hunting into my regular travels. It's just easier and more efficient to stop on the way home from work, or when I'm out shopping, or whatever. But then I live in the middle of nowhere.

You might regret waiting, though. The stores are becoming saturated all right . . . with yellow cars. I love Bumblebee, but half the frickin' case qualifies as excessive!

I only check the toy aisle at stores when I go there for something else. Plus, considering how much they seem to be charging, there's no point in making a special trip to Toys R Us. Besides, I'm not really going to collect Transformers Prime toys.

I've just been going to TRU and so far I haven't seen any Prime toys yet. I had made 2 trips already just for that but came up empty both times. I'm running out of DoTM toys to get. Like last time I went was because someone posted they had a buy 2, get 1 free on all Deluxes. When I went there, they had 4 deluxes (all DoTM) and I already had 3 of them. And it took me a bit to figure out where they were because they had rearranged their toy section again.

Wall o txt. I havent hunted in ages. My desire to own nothing from Prime is seeing me through.

I haven't been going on Hunts for Prime figures, the only time I get them is when I'm shopping for other things. Like Voyager Megatron. I found him at a Dallas Walmart while buying snacks for the zoo. Soundwave, Wheeljack, and Voyager Optimus at Target when shopping for my kids. FE Arcee, FE, Starscream, I got from JNYCE, FE Optimus I imported. FE Bumblebee I found at TRU on a tip from a friend.

The only time I ever go to TRU anymore is when one of my friends Texts me to let me know what they have. I got PCC Undertow and Skyhammer there last week. When a friend text me about the DOTM HAB Reverb

^ thanks for the REP! Got all of wave one voyagers, deluxes, cyberverse legion...wave one single pack botshots and 2 launchers. FE deluxe bee, arcee, starscream, cliffjumper, OP, voygaer bulkhead and prime.....all from various places mostly TRU though

Archived