Officially Official - Garry Chalk and David Kaye Attending BotCon 2012 to Help Celebrate 10 Years of Transformers Armada

Peter_Van

17281-100.jpg
Fun Publications has announced the first two guests of BotCon 2012 as David Kaye and Garry Chalk, officially confirming that these two Transformers voice actors will attend after David Kaye let the cat out of the bag last week. The two iconic voice actors who were first introduced to the fandom in Beast Wars in 1996, will be on hand to help celebrate the tenth anniversary of Transformers Armada. Fun posted on their BotCon Twitter page that additional guests will be announced in the next week or so. Learn more about BotCon 2012 on our information page. Read the Full News Story Here

I'd love to see a few super poseable Armada toys get updated homages in the generations toy line. like making a more realistic higher sculpt Tidalwave toy in the leader size class that is super poseable & in cartoon colors. a super poseable armada megatron tank/bot toy in the ultra size class.

I'd buy a Car robots/Rid Megatron toy if hasbro increased the toy's size to leader size class.

Oh god, I tried to forget about Armada this whole time. Please, Hasbro, don't release 10th Anniversary toys for this... except for the Star Saber minicons.

seeing as they didn't bother with RID, i hope they don't bother with Armada.

Archived