VictorySabre toy idea for the TF Prime toy line,it'll be able to combine with weaponizers optimus prime.

Shadowpanther

Please check out my newest Transformers toy idea. please give me some feedback on my idea via a reply in this thread.

VictorySabre toy idea for the TF Prime toy line,it'll also be able to combine with weaponizers optimus prime.

Two voyagers will combine to form victorysabre,then they'll also be able to combine with Leader sized Weaponizers Optimus prime.

Obviously Takara/Hasbro will need to remold the TF Prime Weaponizers leader sized optimus Prime toy with the much needed connector styled ports & slots to enable victoryleo & starsabre to attach to the optimus toy. Takara has done this before by remolding optimus toys to attach new armor like buster prime & other non-optimus toys.

The idea is as follows:

Victoryleo,Will be a Voyager sized Robot that will be able to transform into a Lion. instead of wings on the lion mode. I want two dual canons attached to the lion's back. the lion's tail will pop off to form a Sword that can fit inside the robot modes hand. the lion will transform into a robot mode & the dual canons from the lion's back will be shoulder flip down canons. I want the lion's head to be on the robot mode chest. the lion's head will have a spinning gimmick similar to beastwars 2nd lionconvoy's spinning lion head spinning gimmick. the toy will also come with a gun for the robot to hold in it's hand.

Starsabre,will be a voyager sized jet that transforms into a robot mode. delete the brainmaster & delete the small red jet merging with the white rocket boosters in both modes. just a plain white & red voyager sized jet that transforms into a robot mode. since it's starsabre,the toy will come with a sword & gun.

Since this is a obvious 1989 TF Victory homage. both toys will combine the way they did in the TF victory toy line.

I kinda want victoryleo's sword & starsabre's sword to combine to form a bigger sword. I also want victoryleo's gun & starsabre's gun to combine to form a bigger riffle gun.

Both Victoryleo & Starsabre will be able to combine with TF Prime weaponizers optimus similar in fashion to some Takara Brave toys combiners like king exkaiser.

Victoryleo & starsabre will be able to combine with leader sized optimus seperatly. then all three toys will be able to combine to form a extremly big & powerful combiner.

Victoryleo will combine with weaponizers optimus in the following way: similar to 1989 victoryleo breaking up into armor pieces in the TF victory toy line. TF Prime voyager sized victoryleo will break up in the following armor pieces for optimus to wear in robot mode:Victoryleo's robot legs will transform into Boots,victoryleo's robot arms will transform into forearms with lion claws attached to them that'll fit over optimus forearms. the lion head will attach to optimus's robot mode chest. the robot/lion back will attach to optimus's robot mode back & the lion flip down canons will give optimus's robot mode shoulder canons. optimus will use victoryleo's gun & sword.

Starsabre will combine with TF Prime leader sized Optimus as follows: Similar to TF Prime Victoryleo,Starsabre will break up into armor pieces for the optimus robot mode to wear like as follows: Starsabre's legs will transform into boots. starsabre's arms will transform into forearms for optimus to wear. Starsabre's robot chest with attach to optimus's robot chest. starsabre's back with attach to optimus robot mode & give optimus a flight winged mode. optimus will use starsabre's gun & sword.

All three TF prime toys will be able to combine to form the ultimate huge & powerful combiner. this is how I visulaize it combining: Victoryleo's robot legs & forearms will combine to for two bigger boot/lower legs for optimus's robot mode to wear. Starsabre's robot legs & forearms will combine to form newer arms for optimus to wear in robot mode. victoryleo's back piece will attach to optimus's robot mode back. then starsabre's robot mode back will attach over victoryleo's back piece. the lion head will attach to optimus robot mode chest. the starsabre chest piece will be used as a shield for optimus to hold in robot mode. victoryleo & starsabre's swords will combine to form a large sword for optimus to hold in his robot mode fist. victoryleo & starsabre's guns will combine & form a huge riffle gun for optimus to hold in his robot fist. Finshed....

BEST OF ALL,To add to the coolness of this idea. similar to 2003 energon wingsabre. Starsabre & victoryleo can switch places in the TRIO Combined mode with leader sized optimus Prime. HERE'S HOW: Starsabre's robot legs & forearms will combine to for two bigger boot/lower legs for optimus's robot mode to wear. Victoryleo's robot legs & forearms will combine to form newer arms for optimus to wear in robot mode. victoryleo's back piece will attach to optimus's robot mode back. then starsabre's robot mode back will attach over victoryleo's back piece. Starsabre's robot mode chest will attach to optimus robot mode chest. the Victoryleo robot mode Lion chest piece will be used as a shield for optimus to hold in robot mode. victoryleo & starsabre's swords will combine to form a large sword for optimus to hold in his robot mode fist. victoryleo & starsabre's guns will combine & form a huge riffle gun for optimus to hold in his robot fist. Finshed....

umm..............no

I would rather get a Voyager Star Saber and Victory Leo that can combine like they did back in the 80's.

No other bot should be able to combine with Optimus Prime but one. And that is to take the God Ginrai formula that created PM Optimus Prime and that is to bring in GodBomber, though I would have to stop calling Optimus, Optimus Prime and start calling him God Ginrai. I'm sure Takara is working on something. But please no Energon type of combining

I don't think a Godbomber toy idea for the TF Prime toy line would work.

Because TF Prime,optimus prime would need his own trailer that transformed into a robot suit of armor for optimus to wear. then in true 1988 masterforce cartoon/toy line formula,Godbomber would break apart into armor pieces for optimus to wear as Secondary tacked/stacked on armor pieces.

In TF Prime,for this to be any homage to masterforce Godginrai in both modes,it must be tacked on/additional armor in robot mode & in vechicle mode it must look like the optimus/ginrai cab,with two dual trailers.

Having TF Prime,Godbomber being optimus's only trailer wouldn't work either. because 1988 Masterforce Godbomber's alt mode was a tiny cab that was attached to a trailer. Masterforce Superginrai was able to tow godbomnber around in alt mode because he had a hook up piece in the front of the godbomber cab section.

No other bot should be able to combine with Optimus Prime but one. And that is to take the God Ginrai formula that created PM Optimus Prime and that is to bring in GodBomber, though I would have to stop calling Optimus, Optimus Prime and start calling him God Ginrai. I'm sure Takara is working on something. But please no Energon type of combining

No. Not at all

Something as potentially awesome as a true homage to star saber and victory leo should stay far, far, FAR away from TF Prime and lame, gimmicky extra combinations. There's few things I want more from mainstream transformers than either a fantastically done classics victory saber or god ginrai, and I don't want either to be ruined by this mediocre new line (nor the guy that made the FOC Bruticus toys for that matter).

Why would you want Star Saber to be combined to Optimus Prime? That does not bring homage to either of the character design? Victory Sabre should be Victory Sabre, and that's already combiner. That to me is like putting City Commander (Ultra Magnus) and Protector Armor (Rodimus Prime) together? It's really power rangerish.

I would say if someone can make a good looking Powermaster prime armor for Classics prime (I'm looking at you zeta, you're terrible), then make a God bomber on top of that with modern articulation, that would be full of win.

But to put 2 characters who have never combined together (and never would since they are from different universe), just for funnsies, I don't know about that.

I don't think a Godbomber toy idea for the TF Prime toy line would work.

Because TF Prime,optimus prime would need his own trailer that transformed into a robot suit of armor for optimus to wear. then in true 1988 masterforce cartoon/toy line formula,Godbomber would break apart into armor pieces for optimus to wear as Secondary tacked/stacked on armor pieces.

In TF Prime,for this to be any homage to masterforce Godginrai in both modes,it must be tacked on/additional armor in robot mode & in vechicle mode it must look like the optimus/ginrai cab,with two dual trailers.

Having TF Prime,Godbomber being optimus's only trailer wouldn't work either. because 1988 Masterforce Godbomber's alt mode was a tiny cab that was attached to a trailer. Masterforce Superginrai was able to tow godbomnber around in alt mode because he had a hook up piece in the front of the godbomber cab section.

Well obviously they would have to release the trailer first then have Godbomber combine, so you would need a new mold of Optimus so you can do it. God bomber would work in TF Prime. Only if done right and since this is Hasbro it wont be done right, which is why I am also glad Hasbro has never tried to make a new Star Saber

Optimus Prime didn't have a trailer when he premiered on Masterforce. The trailer came later... then the Godbomber add-on. Therefore, a "Powermaster" Optimus Prime with "Apex" armor is still feasible for Prime.

Archived