List your Favorite Starscream toys,from 1984 thru 2012.

Shadowpanther

List your Favorite Starscream toys,from 1984 thru 2012.

My list of favorite Starscream toys from 1984 thru 2012 is as follows:

(1)Hasbro Walmart Masterpiece Starscream. (2)Classics 1.0 Deluxe Starscream,the 2nd release in the universe packaging. (3)Year 2005 Cybertron toy line,Supreme Sized Starscream. (4)Armada Voyager sized Starscream. (5)Movie Verse 2010 HFTD Leader sized Starscream.

Movie Leader.

G1 color Universe Starscream w/coronation set.

DOTM deluxe.

Energon, either version.

Cybertron, or GF voyager sized version.

Armada. Just something I really do like about it, though certainly has flaws.

Not putting MP Starscream in here because that's less of a toy and more of a showpiece that I really don't mess with a whole lot.

Classic Starscream (the grey one, not the bland white Universe release)

Cybertron - either one, but the Voyager class is easier to display and play with

Armada - the first in too many years, and a good representation

Robot Masters - until I got the Classics one, this was my G1 Starscream update.

Animated Activator - good proportions, posable and good use of the autotransform feature

Kre-O - it's just fun

I had the first release 1.0 Classics deluxe starscream. but when the 2nd release colors came out in the universe packaging,I bought that one & got rid of the first release 1.0 Version.

I didn't like the 1.0 first release colors/decals for Classics deluxe starscream. because the decals weren't like the 1984 starscream stickers/decals. I like the 2nd release colors/decals better because the stickers/decals look more like 1984 starscreams. the white color was a bit weird but after looking at my walmart MP Starscream,I noticed it's was a mirrored/homage color scheme.

If I had the money & could justify the high price. I would have bought the Takara henkei deluxe starscream,as those colors+decals are my favorite.

Classic Starscream (the grey one, not the bland white Universe release)

Cybertron - either one, but the Voyager class is easier to display and play with

Armada - the first in too many years, and a good representation

Robot Masters - until I got the Classics one, this was my G1 Starscream update.

Animated Activator - good proportions, posable and good use of the autotransform feature

Kre-O - it's just fun

I had the first release 1.0 Classics deluxe starscream. but when the 2nd release colors came out in the universe packaging,I bought that one & got rid of the first release 1.0 Version.

I didn't like the 1.0 first release colors/decals for Classics deluxe starscream. because the decals weren't like the 1984 starscream stickers/decals. I like the 2nd release colors/decals better because the stickers/decals look more like 1984 starscreams. the white color was a bit weird but after looking at my walmart MP Starscream,I noticed it's was a mirrored/homage color scheme.

If I had the money & could justify the high price. I would have bought the Takara henkei deluxe starscream,as those colors+decals are my favorite.

Well, really, the Universe Starscream's deco doesn't look like the G1 toy either - it looks like the animated version, whose deco was based more on Thundercracker's stickers, but in SS's color scheme. Screamer had plain red stripes, not the fancy multicolor stripes we saw on the show. And the colors of the Classics release are a lot closer to the G1 toy, even if the pattern is new.

Between that and the floppiness of the Universe release, I vastly prefer the Classics one.

1) HFTD Leader Starscream

2) Machine Wars Starscream

3) DOTM Deluxe Starscream

4)Universe 2.0 Starscream

5) Takara MP Starscream

Nostalgia rules here, so I gotta go with the 1984 G1 Starscream is my favorite figure/character. I remember sitting in the playground during recess playing with him for the first time that belonged to a friend of mine at the time. I was so transfixed by him and the mold, I wanted him so bad but never got him. I also loved him in the G1 cartoons too.

Archived