more updated info with pics of Takara's new molds minicons that come with TF Prime toys. the bigger robots have remolded minicon's ports.

Shadowpanther

more updated info with pics of Takara's new molds minicons that come with TF Prime toys. the bigger robots have remolded minicon's ports.

http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/takara-transformers-prime-arms-micron-cliffjumper-ratchet-megatron-an-skywarp-revealed-plus-other-details/24116/

I suspose the main question should be. why isn't hasbro doing this. why is hasbro refusing to give it's buyers these cool new mold minicons?

To make things even cooler for Takara TF Prime toy buyers. various TF Prime toys have been remolded with minicons styled connector ports all over the bigger robots molds. so theirs a obvious AEC toys homage going on here.

Actually all of them have been remolded to have several more 5mm ports on their body.

Dlx megatron for example, had two side turrets added to his vehicle mode that can hold the minicons.

Also I think its interesting how the minicons are model kits. It would be soooooo easy for hasbro to release them in baggys as a sort of collectable model kit or something.

i think these things are boss..i think i may opt to get the takara versions of several of these instead of the hasbro ones...especially deluxe megatron and deluxe cliffjumper..i like the way the minicon fusion cannon looks on the Megs way better than the one the american one comes with... and Cliffjumpers cannon is much cooler than the stupid hammer thing the american one comes with

I'm kind of disappointed Hasbro isn't using 'Bee w/Micron for the base of their Hotshot redeco/remold. It makes perfect sense! (which is most likely why Hasbro isn't doing it. :tfevil )

IMHO,Lately hasbro has been off the ball & Takara is getting more on the ball.

If hasbro was smart they deliver on their promise to re-release the First Edition Prime toy in major retail stores. but only with a twist,Hasbro should re-release the first edition Takara TF Prime toys with the minicons & the added remolded minicons ports. SADLY I DOUBT hasbro will do this. another idea would be to take it a step further & recolor all the TF Prime FE Takara toys in either new character persona's or power upgrade forms. examples: Takara FE Megatron recolor it in galvatron colors & call it the power upgrade energon version. recolor the deluxe optimus in black colors & call it a different persona. recolor FE takara arcee & call it another femme bot persona. recolor FE Starscream in energon powered up colors & call him thundercracker.

recolor FE Talara bulk head in red colors & call it ironhide. recolor FE Takara voyager optimus in white & call it ultra magnus.

recolor FE Cliffjumper grey & call it a zombie version.

Archived