Review: Transformers Prime Bumblebee Figure

Blitz-Wing

17261Cap.jpg
Hard to imagine that just 6yrs ago, people were complaining about Bumblebee never being represented. Well, be careful what you wish for. Since 2006, Bumblebee has been a part of almost every single series. It's almost to the point of ad nauseum. Yet, here he is again as one of the main characters of a series. Hopefully not to become the subject of innumerable repaints. This review will see if the RID initial release even warrants repaints.

Click here for the rest of the review and the image gallery!

Jeez. You can say that this toy is made for children, but so were so many other Transformers before this Bumblebee toy and they didn't look as sorry as this one. Are you sure you aren't reviewing a cheap knock-off?

since theirs already been FE & RID toy Side comparisons pics with cliffjumper & arcee. I'm kinda curious to see if FE Bumblebee is taller in robot mode compared to Rid Bumblebee. my guess is Rid bumblebee is shorter in robot mode then FE Bumblebee in robot mode.

The FE Bumblebee is taller then this knock off

since theirs already been FE & RID toy Side comparisons pics with cliffjumper & arcee. I'm kinda curious to see if FE Bumblebee is taller in robot mode compared to Rid Bumblebee. my guess is Rid bumblebee is shorter in robot mode then FE Bumblebee in robot mode.

FE Bumblebee is taller, and has the better head sculpt IMO. However, the chest and shoulders on RiD BB are a lot more stable than the FE release. Overall, I'd say the RiD one is the better of the two. A chest that won't stay together when you pose the figure is a major negative in my book. It's why I dislike most movie Ironhide toys.

FE Bumblebee is taller, and has the better head sculpt IMO. However, the chest and shoulders on RiD BB are a lot more stable than the FE release. Overall, I'd say the RiD one is the better of the two. A chest that won't stay together when you pose the figure is a major negative in my book. It's why I dislike most movie Ironhide toys.

Sure its not your FE Bumblebee? Mine the chest stays together and the shoulders stay put.

Sure its not your FE Bumblebee? Mine the chest stays together and the shoulders stay put.

Could be - it clips together fine for display, but if I move the arm there's a chance the chest section its attached to will move as well. But of course I can't find any more FE figures to check. I definately prefer the greater stability of the RiD version.

Now if I could just find any Prime deluxes apart from BB. Why did Hasbro have to make him half the case? I was darn lucky to get a Cliffjumper.

Could be - it clips together fine for display, but if I move the arm there's a chance the chest section its attached to will move as well. But of course I can't find any more FE figures to check. I definately prefer the greater stability of the RiD version.

Now if I could just find any Prime deluxes apart from BB. Why did Hasbro have to make him half the case? I was darn lucky to get a Cliffjumper.

The chest on mine doesn't move at all on mine, and his arms stay in whatever way I pose him. I've had trouble with my RiD Optimus and Soundwave stability wise. So I'm thinking your FE Bumblebee is a reject

Archived