A few bot shots questions. how big are they? can the robot heads come off? how much are they?

Shadowpanther

A few bot shots questions. how big are they? can the robot heads come off? how much are they?

Some movie verse robots heads are ugly,I was thinking about replacing them with bot shots heads.

Are the bot shots basic sized? deluxe sized?

The bot shots robot heads look really over sized. so I was hoping the bot shots heads were voyager or ultra sized.

I like the designs of the following bot shots heads: Lockdown,barricade,rodimus/sentinel,starscream & megatron.

I'm calling bot shots sentinel by the name Rodimus Prime. because lets it.bot shots sentinel robot head looks like a rodimus robot head sculpt. it's the the iconic homage ears & forehead crystal design.

The bot shots are tiny. Like, smaller than legends tiny.

The heads aren't removable, as they're molded on the same piece as the chest. Also, the heads are only the front halves and couldn't be added to another figure, even if you do manage to cut the heads off from the bot shot.

It'd be easy to say these are the successors to the robot heroes line, but with an actual transformation element, and I really dig em so far.

Here's a comparison with dx scourge and DOTM legends bee

IMAG0118.jpg

Thanks for the much needed updated info & comparison pics.

I had no idea,these bot shots were so tiny.

Smaller than legends,puts them arouns minicon size. I think it would have been a good idea to put minicon styled connector ports on these bot shots toys. to make e'm compaitable with some AEC toys that have minicons ports on them.

It's kinda sad the bot shots heads are one dimensional,only the front halves & part of the same plastic as the chest. I had a few custom ideas that i'm gonna have to forget about doing.

judging by those comparisons pics,the bot shots robot heads seem way bigger than a deluxe robot head. the bot shots heads seem to be voyager robot head size.

The bot shots are tiny. Like, smaller than legends tiny.

The heads aren't removable, as they're molded on the same piece as the chest. Also, the heads are only the front halves and couldn't be added to another figure, even if you do manage to cut the heads off from the bot shot.

It'd be easy to say these are the successors to the robot heroes line, but with an actual transformation element, and I really dig em so far.

Here's a comparison with dx scourge and DOTM legends bee

IMAG0118.jpg

Leave your AEC off the present and away from the future! :/

Looks like Prime at least, you could probably chop off his head and maybe carefully drill out a socket. Or add one.

Archived