Review: Prime Powerizer Optimus Prime Figure

Blitz-Wing

17226Cap.jpg
After a year of the series broadcasting on The Hub cable network, and on the eve of a 2nd season debuting, consumers will finally be able to start picking up action figures from the Transformers: Prime series. The First Edition figures were a bit of a holy grail to find, but Toys R Us has being stocking the figures sporadically. Walmart and Target are also resetting aisles to make room. Tformers.com begins our reviews of Prime figures with the Autobot leader Optimus Prime in his Voyager class Powerizer figure.

Click here for the full review and image gallery!

voyager voyager voyager voyager.. it's voyager prime.. not "powerizer" .. powerizer refers to the gimmick.. we don't call dotm voyager megatron mechtech megatron.

the packaging still says voyager and deluxe.

Always something, isn't it? :roll

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Blitz, I found Mr. Prime here for 20.00 at Wal-mart. Yeah I know normal price! Our fears may hopefully be put to rest for pricing. Anywho Do you recomend picking him up for that normal Voyager (Powersizer) price point?

TRU just overpriced it, sorry Blitz, but if HTS is selling it for $19.99 a long with all the other retailers, there is no way the MSRP is $26.99. TRU marked it up

I got mine at Target for $19.99 and compared to my FE Optimus that showed up yesterday, this one is nothing. You can not lock the weapon into place, his neck is small compared to FE Optimus. You hit the nail about the paint apps, which the FE one

has plenty of. A long with more plastic, where Powerizer's arms look skinny, the FE shows brawn.

All in all. I would give Powerizer a 4 out of 10 and is inferior to FE.

So let us hope the FE show up later at the Discount stores like Hasbro promised with no intention of fulfilling

Archived