Transformers Prime Optimus Prime Voyager Class Action Figure Images

BaCon

Transformers%20Prime%20Optimus%20Prime%20Voyager%20Class%20(7)__scaled_100.jpg
Just in are a bunch of new up-close images showing off the Transformers Prime Optimus Prime Voyager class action figure. This Optimus Prime looks similar to the First Edition Voyager figure, but you can see new mold here in all its glory. Its looking pretty sweet with translucent plastic, light-up features, sword, blaster and more. Look for this figure sometimes in late February release in Asia. Check out the images after the jump for the full look at the Transformers Prime Optimus Prime Voyager class action figure. Read the Full News Story Here

Awesome figure...

I still think the FE Voyager optimus prime is a better figure.

I still can't get use to the translucent BM styled body parts. this Rid version appears to have less parts than the FE version & the sculpt looks like it was lowered to cater to the toddlers buying audience. the FE version looks like it was catered to a higher kid buying age & adult fans.

I'm most likely gonna get the most adult themed TF Prime toy which will be the Rid TF Prime leader sized optimus prime toy.

The light paint apps are killing me though. That Weaponizer Prime looks promising though.

I got both Voyager Prime and Megatron this week. I think both are pretty sweet figures. Prime's gun is a little goofy, but the figure itself is really cool. Megatron looks awesome in his robot mode. I wish he was painted silver, but it doesn't ruin the figure by any means. Both are highly recommended.

My only real complaint about Prime is his weapon wont stay in extended mode. Which for me makes it hard to display him with it. So he is only holding his sword. I can't wait for my FE Optimus to show up

My only real complaint about Prime is his weapon wont stay in extended mode. Which for me makes it hard to display him with it. So he is only holding his sword. I can't wait for my FE Optimus to show up

i'm pretty sure that's everyones complaint with the mech tech gimmick. no way to lock it in place! it wouldn't have been that hard to add a cut away to rest the tab when the weapon is deployed.

I just ordered my Takara FE CJ, Vehicon, and Bulkhead last night from HLJ. waiting for them to get back into stock. who knows how long that will be.

Definitely on my must get list, and a vast improvement over the FE version, IMO. The only downside in the figure, aside from the afore mentioned mech-tech blaster, is the back panels not being able to fold up into a smaller package. Even then, it's not too big a deal. The clear blue forearms will be getting a coat of Tamiya Color Clear Red though.

Archived