Josh Duhamel Out on Transformers 4 - Entire Cast May Be Replaced?

BaCon

bay-5.jpg
According to a news post on E! Online quoting Josh Duhmel who played Lieutenant Colonel William Lennox in the first three Transformers Movies, He will not be returning to the forth installment that has just been announced with Michael Bay returning to direct. In fact, Duhmel goes as far as to say he doesn't think any of the main character actors will return specifically citing Shia LaBoeuf, Tyrese or Rosie [Huntington-Whiteley. This could be a sign that Lorenzo Di Bonaventura meant what he said about a whole new angle on TF4. Read the Full News Story Here

Well this is sad news, a reboot? really? oh well will still make money

"Sad news?" Are you nucking futs? :P Even if Michael Bay was directing, a reboot could mean a better story, in my opinion anyway, and perhaps even new robot designs?

i'd be into a new cast. i'm really tired of John T's character. so annoying. bring back that Australian blonde! Robots don't age so i don't see why Optimus can't return. i'm fine with BB dying glorious in an offscreen battle depicted in an IDW prequel story. No efff's will be given.

Well this is sad news, a reboot? really? oh well will still make money

"Sad news?" Are you nucking futs? :P Even if Michael Bay was directing, a reboot could mean a better story, in my opinion anyway, and perhaps even new robot designs?

SCORE,BEST NEWS EVER!!!!!!

No,shia is perhaps the greatest news of all.

I like the reboot idea. at any rate it can't be any worse than the previous movies.

If I had my way,we'd get a prequel that takes place on cybertron & in the past.

It's not like Josh Duhmel's character (or acting) really couldn't be replaced with any other military sterotype action hero. ...or that most of the human cast is superfluous and expendable (although more should definitely have been expended) Also knowing Bay's hard-on for military I'm more surprised Duhmel and Gibson aren't first (and only) on his call list for returning cast. I guess time will ultimately tell what cluster-fuck we get this time around.

Maybe the "20yrs into the future, Hot Rod vs Galvatron, blah blah blah" thing has some weight to it

Now that would be worth it. I still think Josh should move over to the GI Joe franchise and play either Duke or Flint

Archived