Make Toys Giant - G2 Yellow Version Homage to Devatstator Listings Open at TFsource

BaCon

reduced-galery_image_3755_7425__scaled_100.jpg
News just in that TFsources have put up the preorders for the Make Toys Giant - Yellow Version set's Set A - Bulldozer & Exgavator, Set B - Crane & Dump Truck and Set C - Front End Loader & Mixer. These figures are being offered in a G2 Yellow color for thos fans who want something different in their Devy. The two-packs are listing for about $120 a set with a slated release date of May 2012. These sets will be very limited in their release, so we encourage everyone to preorder now and not miss out. Check out the images and links after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Seems nice! I mean I will have to try and get these as much as I have to have the Hercules set! They both offer something a bit different and I think these guys are built pretty nicely. Still wish they went for green though. Waiting to see if other colors will drop for these guys.

so i guess it will be after may before we will see the green set

I think I'm going to wait for the green set too. Not like I would display Herc of Giant next to each other. That and I should get some more work by then and have the cash for this. Jan/Feb has been an expensive set of months.

:agree

To me Devastator is Green and Purple, so passing on these and hoping for a Green set

I think I'm going to wait for the green set too. Not like I would display Herc of Giant next to each other. That and I should get some more work by then and have the cash for this. Jan/Feb has been an expensive set of months.

:agree

To me Devastator is Green and Purple, so passing on these and hoping for a Green set

I,3rd this,I'm also going to wait for the 1985 G-1 Green colors.

Technically the yellow version isn't in G-2 Devestator colors. as the G-2 colors featured some purple in the color schemes.

Personally,these yellow giant colors remind me of the walmart store exclusive yellow colored Rid constructicons gift set.

I'll buy the yellow set. I prefer it. I had thought they were going to make it available as a single boxed set though?

I believe the G1 green version is going to be the box set.

Archived