who's gonna buy imported 2012 DOTM last wave toys?

Shadowpanther

who's gonna buy imported 2012 DOTM last wave toys?

Will anyone here buy them from on-line import TF sites,ebay,amazon,ioffer,yahoo,local import store,etc...

Personally,I didn't care for 95% of the DOTM movie toys. I only bought 4 new mold DOTM toys in 2011.

I didn't care for any of the last wave DOTM toys that were suspose to get released in the december 2011 thru march 2012 in american major retail store chains.

I'll admit at first,I really wanted to buy $29.99 Human alliance Soundwave. but then with every passing newer on-line pic,I began to dis-like the toy more & more. things that turned me off about not liking the toy was the weirdly molded in speakers all over the robot mode,the ugly weird face sculpt,the dull non-sinny flat grey color,last straw was the $29.99 HA Sounwave being deluxe size & not voyager size in robot mode. I suspose the weirdly designed mis-portioned upper robot legs made matter worse. I think the added laserbeak accessory caused the toy budget to make the robot mode smaller. had laserbeak not been their or NOT as big,theirs no doubt the robot would have been voyager sized & not deluxe sized

I already got Deluxe Soundwave on the way and will be picking up Wheeljack also. Not sure about Human Alliance Soundwave maybe when I see him at Ross or Marshalls

I got a few of the toys in this line...Skyhammer and Air Raid are AWESOME!!!as well as Side Arm Sideswipe's new paint scheme and Top Spin. Bee brought a few more innovatons but I'm not sure about importing any one else unless it's Leadfootto complete the Wreckers and I still didn't get a Sentinel Prime yet. But I don't have to import that guy so, soon!

Soundwave might be cool though. Just for the Mercedes auto mode.

Leadfoot, Wheeljack and Soundwave are all I need deluxe wise.

I do wish they'd done a Mirage figure however.

Same here. I also need the Ratchet with the Lunar toy to complete my Cyberverse collection and Dragstrip to complete my Human Alliance collection. I think I'll order them from Hasbro Toy Shop eventually...

I'm not too worried about the Soundwaves, there are plenty of them on eBay at prices I don't mind paying. But Leadfoot and Wheeljack seem pretty scarce. I hope more of all those toys start showing up online as they get released in other countries...

Aaaahhhhhhh.... The Basic Human Alliance figures.... I think I may have to go get a few of these guys because I picked up a couple and was pretty impressed with them. I still need the Helicopter dude for Skyhammer and it would be nice to get a few others just for the weapon modes!

Archived