Michael Bay Announces He Will Return for Transformers 4, Pegs Release Date on June 29, 2014

Peter_Van

bay-screams-transformers-4.jpg
Well, that was fast. On the same that Transformers Dark of the Moon producer Lorenzo Di Bonaventura announced that Transformers 4 would be out in summer 2014 and that Michael Bay will come back as director, Mr. Bay has announced it himself. Posting on his official website, he writes that he would like to "set the record straight," announcing that he has "just concluded a deal with Paramount to do two movies, but it won't be two Transformers." Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

bay-thought-transformers-4.jpg
This story has been updated. See full article for more Transformers 4 will be out in 2014, says Lorenzo Di Bonaventura, a producer of the first three Transformers live action series. "We�ll be there in the summer of 2014," he told ComingSoon.net during a press event for the upcoming GI Joe Retaliation. Will Michael Bay return to direct the fourth outing, as has been rumored (and denied) multiple times? Continue reading to learn all about it. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two & half years from now works great for me. this will allow the TF Prime & generations toys to get created & be in stores for 2 & 1/2 years .

I'm hoping micheal bay & shia don't return. I wanna see another director create a better live action TF movie. It would be awesome to see josh duhamel or different humans in TF4.

i still think a 4th movie is pushing it. they just released a "definitive collection" on blu ray and now theyre adding more movies.

But OTOH, I can actually finally just sit back and be excited about a movie in a normal sense this time around since my only beef with the other 3 just got his head blown up into bits anyway :P

They need to go into the future like what PuertoRicon said. and have Rodimus Prime VS Galvatron

I second this a billion times over.

Because having Rodimus prime VS Galvatron in the TF 4 movie. will give us Rodimus prime & galvatron toys in the voyager size & leader size levels.

My future characters in TF 4 would be as follows:

Decepticons: Galvatron,Cyclonus,Scourge,Sixshot,Blitzwing,Astrotrain. the five 1986 predaconsd that merge to form predaking.

Autobots: Rodimus Prime,Ultra Magnus,Springer,Broadside,quickswitch. five 1985 dinobots that combine to form dinoking.

Archived