Toy Fair 2012 - What Is the Deal With Those Different Colored Transformers Generations Bruticus Figures from Fall of Cybertron?

Shadowpanther

Update:

Various TF fan forums are reporting that these facebook & toyfair FOC Bruticus colors are a homage to the Energon Bruticus toy colors. which I can totally see now.

I'm hoping the game stop,game informer magazine FOC Bruticus colors are the final colors. as I liked these colors best,as they seemed more adult/grown up/fan colors.

I think the color scheme of Vortex is the only real problem on the second version. The first set looks better of course, but I think that for the most part the second scheme is tolerable, minus Vortex who is just off for some reason.

I think the color scheme of Vortex is the only real problem on the second version. The first set looks better of course, but I think that for the most part the second scheme is tolerable, minus Vortex who is just off for some reason.

I think the second facebook/toyfair vortex colors might have looked better than the game informer FOC Vortex colors. If the facebook Vortex toy didn't have all those purple highlight colors all over it & the copter blade wasn't all purple. Had the facebook FOC Vortex been red with black highlight parts & a blade copter blade it might have looked better than the game informer FOC Vortex toy colors.

To be quite honest,While I love the game stop,game informer magazine colors better than the newer facebook colors. I would have really preferred colors closer to the 1985 G-1 Combaticons toys.

I think if FOC Vortex & blastoff were in their G-1 1985 colors they'd look better than the game informer & facebook foc vortex & blastoff colors.

It appears game informer FOC Brawl & Swindle are in their G-1 1985 colors.

Game informer FOC Barricade appears to be in a mixture of 1985,energon & classic 2.0 onslaught colors. these colors I prefer better than the fcebook colors. it would have been nice to just get the 1985 onslaught colors on this FOC mold.

While facebook/toyfair FOC Onslaught appears to be in energon baricade toy colors.

I don't see why people are so angry, it's prototype. Not final colors. Simmer down. If it was in G2 colors, I'd be happy, but it's not, it's just a prototype.

This happens all the time. Remember Red Prototype Bulkhead?

8309-2.jpg

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"

but seriously, if they painted some white accents and whatnot and called him Fire Rescue Bulkhead or some crap, i'd prob buy it.

the Official Transformers FB page just posted official pictures of Generations FoC Waves 1 and 2. Looks like we're getting the darker version of Bruticus and not the almost G2 colored version.

Pics?

I could handle a legitimate G2 Bruticus homage, maybe released as a 5 figure gift set later, but I'm glad we're getting the Game Informer-colored version first.

Archived