Toy Fair 2012 - What Is the Deal With Those Different Colored Transformers Generations Bruticus Figures from Fall of Cybertron?

Shadowpanther

The horror,Hasbro's facebook page has FOC Bruticus colored in G-2 colors,I want the game informer colors not neon G-2 colors. Hasbro what are you doing? WHY the hideous G-2 neon colors?

http://www.facebook.com/transformers#!/photo.php?fbid=272587409478127&set=a.153259298077606.36631.146805978722938&type=1&theater

I want the the Game stop store magazine Game informer colors,that were non-neom/Non-G-2 Colored:

http://i75.photobucket.com/albums/i285/roykoopa/transformers-fall-of-cybertron-bruticus-combined-mode__scaled_800.jpg

Is their someone or a crew at Hasbro on a deliberate mission to Ruin Transformers toys by slapping ugly color schemes on them?

do the hasbro crew think the second colors will be more appealing to younger kids?

are these second colors being done deliberately to force fans to buy the Takara versions?

Are these second colors being done on purpose to release the awful colors first? then later on release the molds in better colors,to make fans pay for the molds over & over again?

Either way,I loved the Game informer magazine colors the best. as they looked great on the mold & MORE IMPORTANTLY MADE THE MOLD LOOK MORE GROWN UP & geared for a older teenager/fans buying audience.

I was hoping when I saw FOC Bruticus in those ugly colors at Hasbro's nyc toyfair this saturday. that these were the rusehed un-finished test shot colors & not the final colors.

GEE GADS,Those recent hasbro facebook FOC Bruticus colors are pure awful. the neon colors are blinding & look horrid/aful/toddler on those molds.

the neon yellow swindle looks leaps & bounds worse than the mustard yellow dull colored swindle. Neon Brawl looks like lime green jello colored. Vortex thatv red looks bad & that purple neon colored copter blade makes the mold look like garbage as it doesn't blend it with the other colors. that neon colored purple blast off has un-realitic shuttle colors & looks worse than the game informer gold colors,at the very least the gold colors had age & looked cool. the more neon blue+neon green+neon yellow high lights all over onslaught just looks like throw up & pure awful. the neon yellow should upward bladed on bruticus look horrible & no where as great/cool/awesome as the first colors grey shoulder upward things from the game informer magazine.

The Hasbro facebook bruticus combiner parts & weapons looks awful/horrible/puke compared to the awesome Game stop magaine game informer combiner parts & weapons. Purple neon bruticus fist are ulgy & blinding. the mix matched neon colored tiny weapons that combine to form the huge bruticus hand weapon look so miix matched & don't blend into to one another well enough to form a convincing looking big weapon. The game stop magazine game informer combiner parts & weapons look much more adult/mature/bland/normal/non-toddler looking & more awesome.

In closing: if hasbro colors this FOC Bruticus in these ugly neon colors,then I simply won't buy it. I might buy the takara non-neon colors instead. I have a feeling Takara will color FOC Bruticus in G-1 1985 Combaticons/bruticus colors. the takara colors will probably look better than the game informer magazine colors & the horrid/awful recent hasbro facebook G-2/Neon Colors.

Those are NOT G2 colors on the Facebook page. G2 Bruticus had a red Swindle, this has yellow, a G2 Bruticus had yellow Onslaught, this is blue, G2 Bruticus had a white Blast Off, this is purple, G2 Bruticus had a a blue Vortex, this is red. The only thing G2 about it is green Brawl, which was also his color in G1!

According to Hasbro it's just prototype plastic colors.

This is G2 Bruticus:

Bruticus_g2.jpg

post-16931-0-63274300-1329133066.jpg

As you can see in our showroom pictures over the weekend the colors on Hasbro's Facebook page are final: http://tformers.com/transformers-toy-fair-2012-transformers-fall/17165/news.html

Please do not let the official chocolate brown colors fool you.

Images shown of the figure during the event were blue, although Blast Off will be his normal chocolate brown self in the game.

The official images that Activision/High Moon has are different colors than the official ones that Hasbro sent us.

This actually seems like a very odd mix-up, so I will actually write up a post explaining this. Thanks!

Those are NOT G2 colors on the Facebook page. G2 Bruticus had a red Swindle, this has yellow, a G2 Bruticus had yellow Onslaught, this is blue, G2 Bruticus had a white Blast Off, this is purple, G2 Bruticus had a a blue Vortex, this is red. The only thing G2 about it is green Brawl, which was also his color in G1!

This is G2 Bruticus:

This is G2 Bruticus:

When I said AWFUL NEON G-2 Colors. I was more or less referring to the blinding Neon bright colors that G-2 had. I knew G-2 Bruticus colors were different as I once owned the G-2 Combaticons toys.

FOC Swindle's toyfair/facebook colors are now Neon bright yellow & not dull mustard yellow like the game informer magazine pics.

FOC Onslaught's toyfair/facebook pics are more neon colored. the game informer colors are more dull & darker.

FOC Brawl's green toyfair/facebook is more neon green now. the game informer magazine colors are darker less shinny dull green.

FOC Blastoff's toyfair/facebook purple color is very shinny & neon colored. the game informers magazine colors are more grown up ancient gold colors.

FOC Vortex's red colors toyfair/facebook are neon bright & shinny. the copter blades are purple neon. the game informer colors are more geared towards older fans.

FOC Bruticus has toyfair/facebook Neon colored combiner parts like the purple neon fist,the yellow/green shoulder upward blades,the neon highlight colors on the combiner head,the neon colored bruticus weapons. the game informer colors are more adult/mature/non-neon looking as the bruticus has black fist,grey shoulder flaps,non-neon colored weapons,no neon green highlights on the combiner head,etc....

transformers-fall-of-cybertron-bruticus-activision-hasbro-comparison%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
There has been some mass confusion regarding the different color schemes of the Combaticon combiner Bruticus, which is from the Transformers Fall of Cybertron and will be released in Fall 2012. This information was announced during the busy fervor that was Toy Fair 2012 (be sure to check out all non-Transformers news on ToyNewsI.com), and we actually did not notice we were handed two different sets of "official" images. So what is going on here? Hop in and we will try our best to clear it up for you. Read the Full News Story Here

This is G2 Bruticus:

Bruticus_g2.jpg

I love my G2 Bruticus. I want to go give him a hug right now.

transformers-fall-of-cybertron-bruticus-activision-hasbro-comparison%20(2)__scaled_100.jpg
There has been some mass confusion regarding the different color schemes of the Combaticon combiner Bruticus, which is from the Transformers Fall of Cybertron and will be released in Fall 2012. This information was announced during the busy fervor that was Toy Fair 2012 (be sure to check out all non-Transformers news on ToyNewsI.com), and we actually did not notice we were handed two different sets of "official" images. So what is going on here? Hop in and we will try our best to clear it up for you. Read the Full News Story Here

Hasbro can seriously ruin ANYTHING. I was still optimistic but now, now I'm despondent. the Activision colors looked 1000 times better. I guess I'll say fuck Hasbro and just wait for the inevitable infinitely better Takara one.

GODAMNIT those colors are so bad. Ugh I cant get over it.

Archived