Create a "WISH LIST" of 40 Generations toys you'd like to see in 2013

Shadowpanther

Cyber verse figures being created for some of the 40 generations 2013 toy,I just don't see happening.

were definatelly gonna see a bunch of legends & basic sized generations toys in 2013.

I just don't see it making sense to create a bunch of cyber verse styled play sets for some of the 40 generations 2013 toy. because generations was & is always billed & created for the fan base. Clearly hasbro creates the cyber verse play sets for the toddlers to enjoy playing with.

my solid guess is that the 40 generations new molds in 2013 will have a lot of combiner teams in them,all sold seperatly by size class.

Cyberverse isn't aimed as much at collectors as kids? Then why did we get Powerglide and Guzzle, both clearly modelled after their G1 namesakes? And with Powerglide being a far better figure than the Universe toy (shoulders that stay pegged? Yes, please!) They're clearly meant to satisfy us, not the rugrats.

Cyber verse figures being created for some of the 40 generations 2013 toy,I just don't see happening.

were definatelly gonna see a bunch of legends & basic sized generations toys in 2013.

I just don't see it making sense to create a bunch of cyber verse styled play sets for some of the 40 generations 2013 toy. because generations was & is always billed & created for the fan base. Clearly hasbro creates the cyber verse play sets for the toddlers to enjoy playing with.

my solid guess is that the 40 generations new molds in 2013 will have a lot of combiner teams in them,all sold seperatly by size class.

Cyberverse isn't aimed as much at collectors as kids? Then why did we get Powerglide and Guzzle, both clearly modelled after their G1 namesakes? And with Powerglide being a far better figure than the Universe toy (shoulders that stay pegged? Yes, please!) They're clearly meant to satisfy us, not the rugrats.

I was referring to the Cyber verse play sets. not the singular basic sized cyber verse toys.

I hope you're all ready for a large chunk of that 40 figures being Cyberverse. Cuz you gotta feel that they're coming. Small figures, larger price than their size, PROFIT COWS.

Oh yeah. They're coming!

How...How could you say that?? You're a mad man I tellz ya! A MADMAN!! Oh. Yeah... :)

Well we got Legends in g1 style, is Cyberverse that far off? The Cyberverse commanders were a big hit. They are probably cheap as hell to make and the money they make is probably insane. A lot of collectors seem to like them as well. I know I do! Plus it gives them a reason to do all the figures they did before in the smaller scale, which is also something Hasbro loves to do. Just ask Marvel collectors.

ok...ill bite...ive had to think about this for the past few days...but here goes nothing.. all deluxes except where noted

1-5. G1 Combaticons

6-7. Victory Sabre (both Voyagers)

8-9. New Mold Runabout and Runamuck

10. Brawn

11. Gears

12. Trailbreaker

13. Soundwave

14. Cosmos

15. Beachcomber

16. Hoist

17. Skids

18. Blaster

19-21. The G1 Omnibots

22-28. All 8 G1 Insecticons

29. Blitzwing

30-35. G1 Constructicons

36. Sandstorm

37. A better Galvatron (Voyager)

38-42. G1 Terrocons

yeah.. i went 42...

I was referring to the Cyber verse play sets. not the singular basic sized cyber verse toys.

I bet most collectors would kill for a Cyberverse Classic Omega Supreme. With rocket and tank modules that Legion figures could pilot, and a similar transformation to the original. Metroplex and Trypticon could be marketed as Cyberverse playsets as well. The original molds would work well with Cyberverse toys, actually. I've got my Metro populated with Legends Autobots right now. I'd prefer modern engineering, of course.

I'm not going to list 40 characters but here are some of my more wanted things that I can think of at the moment:

Dinobots other then Grimlock and Swoop. Definitely would want a Swoop, but he tends to get more love then the other 3. At least Voyager-sized please.

The Stunticons and Menasor, the Terrorcons and Abominus need some love too.

Supreme class Trypticon.

Trailbreaker, Brawn, Gears and Cosmos at a deluxe class.

Some Animated figures we never got including Marauder Megatron, Constructicons and a stateside release of Blackout.

Some movieverse figures we never saw such as a voyager class Bonecrusher, and other screen characters that got nothing such as Scrapper, the garbage truck and a true Dispensor.

A new BW Inferno, Tarantlus, Black Arachnia and especially: RHINOX. RHINOX. RHINOX. RHIIIIINOOOOXX!!!!

Here is my list:

Scout Class:

Gears

Hubcap

Pipes

Tailgate

Swerve

Outback

Wheelie

Buzzsaw

Laserbeak

Deluxe:

Trailbreaker

Hoist

Skidz

Swoop

Snarl

Slag

Sludge

Sandstorm

Blitzwing

Broadside

Streetwise

Groove

Blades

First Aid

Gnaw

Voyager:

Hot Spot

Chromedome

Hardhead

Snapdragon

Skullcruncher

Roadbuster

Whirl

G1 Shockwave

Leader:

Updated Galvatron

Sixshot

All of the non-baseformer Headmasters and Powermasters. They don't even have to be actual Headmasters. I would, however, like them to keep their G1 alt-modes. I don't want them to have some new alt-mode but with the G1 color schemes.

Archived