What Hasbro NYC Toyfair Transformers toys are you buying in 2012?

Shadowpanther

What Hasbro NYC Toyfair Transformers toys are you buying in 2012?

We've all seen the on-line Hasbro NYC Toyfair Transformers pics,please list what your buying in 2012.

Please,"this is optional",if you've got the spare time or desire,please list ther reasons why behind your future buying purchases.

Here's my list & reasons why: Special note: "this is a very short list,because i'm not a completist. my preferred taste get more strict & preferred as the years keep passing." I don't collect for future profit. When I buy,it's because I trully love the design/idea in all modes,appropiate size level,proper proportions & Exact updated homage design in both modes.

(1) Kre-O Devestator. because I love combiners,I like the concept & idea of this toy. The info on this toy says it's gonna be 40 CM tall in devestator mode,so that's around TF Supreme size class. the 4 constructicons do have individual alt modes. this looks to be a very fun toy to build in all the modes. I know I'm gonna get tons of play time value out of this thing. That 2 inch Kreon G-1 Styled Devesator is pure gold.

(2)FOC,Five Combaticons/Bruticus. I love combiners. These are awesome on so many levels. if your a old school 1980's TF fans,You can pretend their the 1985 season 2 cybertron modes that megatron destroyed millions of years ago,due to them rebelling against megatron. I like that their all deluxes. this toy in combined mode should be at least 11 inches tall or bigger. I love the cybertronian alt modes,some of them remind me of 1986 Techobots alt modes. the individual toys look very poseable,highly sculpted & decently colored. the combined mode has internal combiner parts. the bruticus mode has a g-1 looks to it.

(3) TF Prime voyager sized Bulkhead. I examined the pics last night. I like this toy better than the FE Hasbro version. the green color is darker. the robot eyes look less beedy & normal. the robot mode looks more bulky. the alt mode looks more grown up than the FE version. Their's less cluttered parts on the robot chest compared to the FE version

(4)TF Prime Leader sized Weaponizers Optimus Prime. this toy looks the most highly detailed & non-toddler of the optimus toys in this toy line. I like the weapons vechicle mode. toy looks very poseable & decently colored. I like the dark red,it add's more of a non-toddler feel to this toy.

(5)TF Prime Rid Vechicon,I love black cars. the alt mode looks like the 1990's batmamn car. I like the more grown up & better proportioned robot mode compared to the mess that was the FE Vechicon robot mode. The robot mode & car mode is slight homage to Animated Lockdown.

(6) TF Prime Rid Knockout,I like the sleek & curvy design in both mode. If they do a deadend repaint,then,I'l return the knockout toy. because,I love classic styled homages.

(7)TF Prime Rid Arcee,I like this design because it looks more feminine & mature/grown up compared to the FE Arcee toy. The Rid arcee has a actual sports bra & it's a homage to Blackarachnia's TM2 Sports bra. I like the more grown up face sculpt & highly stylized grown up female robot proportions in the robot mode. the bike mode looks okay. that huge weapon is pure win,I can't imaginr anyone not liking that huge weapon.

(8)Foc deluxe Jazz,He looks cool in both modes. for a old school TF 1980's fan/buyer/kid,it's easy to pretend this is Jazz's MTMTE form in both modes. I like the car mode,it looks a bi like a homage to year 2005 Cybertron toy line Hotshot's first form in car mode before he upgraded into he 2nd form. I love the classics style Jazz head sculpt & homage G-1 colors. toy is pure win.

Probably 90% of Generations including the Combaticons and Shockwave. I don't need Jazz but he's a maybe. Will just have to wait and see what else is in the line.

Nothing from Prime except Soundwave.

I plan on getting the Takara DOTM HA, Commander and dlx Soundwaves. A version of Darksteel and perhaps some things from the Movie Trilogy line depending on whats offered.

Some Rescue Bots for the baby niece and my lil cousin.

Non TFs: A bunch of Marvel Universe figures, Avengers figures, that badass SHIELD helicarrier, the Avengers power armor for Captain America and Iron Man, the Captain America truck and a shit ton of GI JOEs. Mass Effect 3 Legion, Mordin, Tali and Garrus.

Archived