Toy Fair 2012 - Transformers Generations to Continue in 2013 Full Throttle with 40 Figures!

Peter_Van

If not I'm sure they'll drop the price from $12 back to $10.

I would rather pay $12 for the normal size Deluxe figures and $20 for normal size Voyager :P

Me too actually. The only price point that ever really irked me is $15 for TRU exclusive Deluxes. Fortunately, between coupons from Hasbro and buy one/get one half off sales I've only paid that once, for Animated Arcee.

Also, you know how I feel about Mech Tech, and I know how you feel about Mech Tech, but I think we can both agree when I say I hope the keep that gimmick out of the Generations line. It carried over to TF Prime so I'm a little worried about that....

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Grain of salt.

True at least 20 of them will get canceled, I'm sure they already have 5 that they are going to cancel next month and they always cancel the ones we really want

Things won't be THAT bad, but I see no reason to get excited. We should at least wait until we get a list of the toys that will be made, and at what size class they shall be.

If not I'm sure they'll drop the price from $12 back to $10.

I would rather pay $12 for the normal size Deluxe figures and $20 for normal size Voyager :P

Me too actually. The only price point that ever really irked me is $15 for TRU exclusive Deluxes. Fortunately, between coupons from Hasbro and buy one/get one half off sales I've only paid that once, for Animated Arcee.

Also, you know how I feel about Mech Tech, and I know how you feel about Mech Tech, but I think we can both agree when I say I hope the keep that gimmick out of the Generations line. It carried over to TF Prime so I'm a little worried about that....

They better keep Mech Tech out of the new Generations line, most useless gimmick if you ask me, even worse then minicons. And stop putting and canceling the figures that every one wants at the tail end of the line!

this is rad. I'd love to know who these characters are. I hope they throw in some more Beast Wars characters. Cheetor was kind of rough but i think they could do better. i haven't picked up Dinobot yet but i'm working on him. I haven't picked up Hot Shot yet either but some of those Armada guys go use a make over.....Hell, all of the Beast Machines line could use a redo.

I'd like to see some non-G1 continuities. Like rounding out the Animated figures we never saw like the Constructicons. C'mon Onslaught, out of 40 you can give me 2 :P

Oh and some G2 stuff. And Cyberjets. And of course more beats. I still want a dlx Hatchet that turns into a SUV. Maybe we'll get the Dreads and Constructicons finished off in the Movie Trilogy line. I hope so.

I'd like to see some non-G1 continuities. Like rounding out the Animated figures we never saw like the Constructicons. C'mon Onslaught, out of 40 you can give me 2 :P

Oh and some G2 stuff. And Cyberjets. And of course more beats. I still want a dlx Hatchet that turns into a SUV. Maybe we'll get the Dreads and Constructicons finished off in the Movie Trilogy line. I hope so.

Nope No Animated in the Generations Line :tflaugh Besides you already got a line perfect for Animated. It's called Rescue Bots :P

I want to see more Pretenders, Targetmasters, and a few Headmasters in this next run

I also do not see any Beast Machines Maximals making it into the Generations line. Remember the fiasco about the BM Cheetor in the Titanium line? There is a reason why we have yet to see any BM figures show up since BM except for the BM Titanium Cheetor that was actually suppose to be the BW Cheetor. BM was a complete and utter disaster and still leaves a sour taste in mouths across the fandom and Hasbro. If we were to ever see a new figure based off of a BM character again it would be Tankor, as he is the most normal looking out of all the characters

I think Generations is perfect place to expand the Animated line! Good idea Breaker! Why stop at two though? Derrick J. Wyatt had a ton of cool designs that never made it into the show.

Yuussss. Jason X has come over to the dark side. Together we shall rein over the world, showering it with Animated destruction. Want a Prime Ratchet? Take this Animated one to the face! MWAHAHA!

I'm more concerned with screen characters then anything else, the Constructicons would be on the top of my list. A mass retail of Blackout would be welcome too which you would think would be a no brainer since that mold already exists.

I'm gonna guess that the 40 Generations toys in 2013 will come in a few size classes. I highly doubt were getting 40 deluxes,because we've never received 40 new mold deluxes in a year worth of TF toys before,not even in the movie verse year.

40 generations toys just seems like a full blown TF toy line. My guesses is,they'll be in almost all size classes,from legends,scouts,deluxes,voyagers,ultra's & dare I dream one or two leader sized TF toys. My ultimate UN-REALISTIC dream is for two of the 40 generations 2013 toys to be two supreme sized toys of fort max & G-1 Scorponok.

Since Hasbro owns the hub network. Perhaps they'll be a Generations styled cartoon series to help support/advertise/sell the generations 40 new molds in 2013.

Archived