Toy Fair 2012 - Transformers Generations to Continue in 2013 Full Throttle with 40 Figures!

Peter_Van

transformers-generations-fall-of-cybertron-bruticus%20(7)__scaled_100.jpg
During our coverage of Toy Fair 2012 Hasbro announced that 2013 would be the year of Transformers Generations. With 40 figures that will be released next year, they company will be releasing a lot of these deluxe-sized figures. "Bombard" is the choice word used by Joshua Lamb, Hasbro's brand director of design. Unfortunately, there was nothing to show, nor any hints to what characters will be available. But with Transformers Fall of Cybertron slated to revive the line this year in the fall, consumers will be hungry for more. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best news I've heard in awhile. So they are planning 40 figures for next year or between the lines re-launch in the fall and next year? I dont think I can wait that long.

Actually after re-reading it it sounds like there are 40 figures planned for next year in total. Meaning that they wont all be Generations but split among the (most likely) Movie Trilogy line. Still holding out that we'll get some voyagers.

Actually actually after re-re-reading it it sounds like all 40 are Generations planned for next year. Sorry, early morning.

This is epic news! If any TF line has earned the right to not only continue but expand in volume to the point that we're getting a new figure nearly every week on average, it's Generations.

Kind of makes you wonder how many of those are going to repaints, but if they get new heads and awesome new paint apps like Sky Shadow and Junk Heap then bring them on anyway!

If not I'm sure they'll drop the price from $12 back to $10.

If not I'm sure they'll drop the price from $12 back to $10.

I would rather pay $12 for the normal size Deluxe figures and $20 for normal size Voyager :P

Hopefully they will all be normal deluxe size.

I doubt they will be, all the figs being released of late, have been getting smaller and smaller.. The least they could do, is do some premium paint jobs, since there taking away all that plastic.. but once again "i doubt that will happen" lol!! But I will still drop loot on these for the love of updated G1 Characters~!

Grain of salt.

True at least 20 of them will get canceled, I'm sure they already have 5 that they are going to cancel next month and they always cancel the ones we really want

Archived