Toy Fair 2012 - Transformers Prime Voyager Class Official Action Figures Images

BaCon

TF%20Prime%20Voyager%20Optimus%2037992__scaled_100.jpg
Transformers Prime Voyager Class Assortment features characters from Hasbro Studios� hit animated series Transformers Prime and boasts a power-up feature that simulates Engeron from within the figure. This assortment includes key characters such as Optimus Prime, Megatron, Bulk Head and Starscream. in all new prime style. Each sold separately. Check out the offiical images just posted from Toy Fair 2012 then share your comments on these new figures after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

Thjese will be mine, though I do prefer the FE version of Bulkhead. Is it me or does Bulkhead look mistransformed in that robot mode photo? Shouldn't the windshield end up behind his hood, not above it?

I'll take Megatron and Starscream to go with my Optimus. They should have made Ratchet Voyager size. And as usual Bulkhead just looks like crap and not even worth a cent.

These look pretty show accurate but was there any doubt that they wouldn't be after they did Animated? I dont think we would have ever guessed that Animated would be possible, I didnt expect anything less out of Prime. Hell the Prime toys remind me of Animated. Especially Megatron for some reason and Bulkhead for obvious reasons.

PAssing on Bulk and it's a shame because I WANT a Bulkhead! This one just dosen't do it for me like the FE version. Will be passing on him heavily till I do get a FE in hand.

Prime and Megs may be something I have to have. ...more Megs than Prime till I have a FE version.

The surprise is Starscream! He looks pretty good! Hands are pretty lame but the rest of the figure isn't all that bad. That gun has to go though.

PAssing on Bulk and it's a shame because I WANT a Bulkhead! This one just dosen't do it for me like the FE version. Will be passing on him heavily till I do get a FE in hand.

Prime and Megs may be something I have to have. ...more Megs than Prime till I have a FE version.

The surprise is Starscream! He looks pretty good! Hands are pretty lame but the rest of the figure isn't all that bad. That gun has to go though.

Yeah F.E Bulk looks way better.. what Im getting from the new RID line is its really just aimed at the kids, and the first editions were more for us adult collectors, cus they look a lot nicer (except maybe vehicon lol) Takara FE Bulky was instock on BBTS lastnight managed to order one before he sold this morning!! I was a little hesitant cus i was going over my budget for the week.. BUT at the prices now, i only see him skyrocketing!!

I will pass on Prime, I think the only RID prime ill get will be the Weaponizer version... unless i can get my hands on a FE version also!! Starscream looks awesome, but agree with the hands loooking funky,,, but thats a MINOR detail to me! CANT WAIT FOR THESE TO ALL HIT!! WO0T!!

These all will be mine!!!! :D

Thjese will be mine, though I do prefer the FE version of Bulkhead. Is it me or does Bulkhead look mistransformed in that robot mode photo? Shouldn't the windshield end up behind his hood, not above it?

I agree. I almost passed on him before you said that lol :tflaugh

Archived