Toy Fair 2012 - Transformers Prime Voyagers Display for Bulkhead, Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Starscream!

Peter_Van

transformers-prime-voyager-bulkhead%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Live from Toy Fair 2012, we got our first live looks at Transformers Prime Voyager Bulkhead! This figure is a behemoth to be sure! Take a look at Bulkhead in robot and vehicles modes, and his fellow Voyagers Optimus Prime, Megatron, and Starscream, after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

They all look pretty sweet, though the First Edition Bulkhead certainly looked better than this one, an far more accurate. I'll still get him though, unless, by some miracle, the FE version becomes available. The others are all "nab on sight".

Wow,I can safely say I don't like any 4 of those TF Prime voyagers.

I prefer the FE Optimus voyager & FE Bulkhead voyager.

The TF Prime,voyager megatron & Starscream are just weird designs. megatron looks better in robot mode but weird in jet mode. Starscream looks better in jet mode but weird in robot mode.

If I had to buy a TF Prime toy,then it would be the leader sized version.

Now,I really want the FE Voyager bulkhead toy. I'll wait till hasbro tries to re-release them in america like they promised they would.

I do like the look of TF Prime voyager megatron's lower legs as they look a bit like 1984 megatron's lower legs design.

The only TF Prime,Voyager I'm interested in buying is Skyquake. too bad he wasn't on display at hasbro's NYC toyfair toy. I hope it's not cancelled.

I'm guessing TF Prime,Breakdown,will be a voyager sized toy. it would be kinda cool to see TF Prime,Dreadwing get a voyager sized toy.

Thats no Mistransformation, dude. Welcome to Transformers Sub-Prime. :/

What a crisis!

I'm not so sure about that. It wouldn't be the first time a display piece at a con was mis-transformed, and it certainly won't be the last. We really won't know for sure until he's on the shelves and in people's hands.

What a crisis!

I'm not so sure about that. It wouldn't be the first time a display piece at a con was mis-transformed, and it certainly won't be the last. We really won't know for sure until he's on the shelves and in people's hands.

Agreed. His chest does look mistransformed, those chest panels look like they can be angled and wrapped around the sides of his chest a bit..

After examining both the FE Bulkhead voyager & the RID Bulkhead Voyager. I now like the RID Bulkhead voyager toy a bit better.

I really hate the tiny bead eyes that FE Voyager bulkhead has. I'm also not a fan of the split pea colored green on the hasbro version.

I like the RID voyager bulkhead voyager better. because the green is better & more darker. the robot head sculpt looks more grown up & less toddler customer buying friendly. the toy proportions just seem more better. the weapons are better. I noticed the FE Bulkhead vechicle head lights look less detailed than the RID bulkhead vechicle head lights.

Archived