Toy Fair 2012 - Transformers Prime Deluxe Display Includes New Hot Shot Head Mold, Arcee, and More!

Peter_Van

transformers-prime-deluxe-hot-shot%20(1)__scaled_100.jpg
Live at Toy Fair 2012, we have just gotten our first looks at some upcoming Transformers Prime figures this year, including the brand-new, mass release, Robots In Disguise deluxe line! In these images we get a look at Hot Shot's new deco and head mold, Arcee, Knockout, Ratchet and Soundwave! Take a look at the shots in gallery! Read the Full News Story Here

Soundwave is the only thing I care about and he looks pretty damn awesome. I'm just not that into Prime to care about anything else but they do look show accurate.

I'm just hoping Arcee is mistransformed. Smokescreen is the Bumblebee repaint with a new head not hot crap shot.

Soundwave and Wheeljack will be bought

I'm just hoping Arcee is mistransformed. Smokescreen is the Bumblebee repaint with a new head not hot crap shot.

What makes you think she's mis-transformed? She looks fine to me. The only thing that "might" be off is her "wings" not being folded straight back.

What makes you think she's mis-transformed? She looks fine to me. The only thing that "might" be off is her "wings" not being folded straight back.

the wings and her tail

The "tail" looks fine. From what I can tell from her in package shot (behind Hot Shot*), that part is fixed, and doesn't move. The only thing with the wings is they're not folded back all the way.

transformers-prime-deluxe-hot-shot%20(2)__scaled_600.jpg

If her tail is fixed then its a fault of the design team as usual, but then archers groupies are consistent with faults and ruining figures

However her tail hangs so low that there has got to be something that brings it higher up, and it didn't hang all the way down to her knees in the 1st edition

figure. So she has got to be mistransformed

transformers-prime-deluxe-arcee%20%283%29__scaled_800.jpg

Like I said, I don't see a problem with it, but to each his own. Even this picture shows it in the same position, and it looks fine:

800px-PrimeRID-ArceeDeluxe.jpg

Archived