Toy Fair 2012 - Hasbro Studios Report: Transformers Prime, Movies, and Rescue Robots

BaCon

What Soundwave we talking here? Is the Movie Trilogy just the dlx DOTM one?

Deluxe and Human Alliance were canceled along with Wheeljack

And some people wonder why we don't like it when Hasbro makes too many Bumblebees. In place of the HA Skids repaint, there could have been HA Soundwave. In place of one Deluxe Bumblebee, there could have been Wheeljack. In place a Ratchet repaint, which still could have existed as a store exclusive, there could have been Deluxe Soundwave.

And some people wonder why we don't like it when Hasbro makes too many Bumblebees. In place of the HA Skids repaint, there could have been HA Soundwave. In place of one Deluxe Bumblebee, there could have been Wheeljack. In place a Ratchet repaint, which still could have existed as a store exclusive, there could have been Deluxe Soundwave.

Yep this obsession with Bumblebee needs to stop, Soundwave should have been the first Human Alliance figure released. He should also have been in either the 1st or 2nd wave of the Deluxe. Not at the tail end. But then the DOTM toyline has been an Epic fail since the beginning. We still haven't even heard of anything following like HFTD or RTS, followed ROTF.

Im confident they'll show up in the Movie Trilogy line then. I'm not going to dish out $130 for HA Soundwave. It just ain't happening.

Im confident they'll show up in the Movie Trilogy line then. I'm not going to dish out $130 for HA Soundwave. It just ain't happening.

Thats only been announced for Hong Kong

What are you looking at?! I just peaked on eBay and I see a ton of them with BIN for $60 plus $20s/h.

Don;t know what Breaker is looking at or expecting, but Deluxe Soundwave has begun to go up in price I bought mine last night for $32 and rechecked this morning and he is up to $36. across the board. Not much of a hike but its a decent one

Archived