Transformer Prime repaints/remolds

Taaron

Okay, since we know it's inevitable for repaints/remolds to show up in the Transformers Prime line up as we've been seeing them in the line, by way of "Hot Shot" and Terrorcon Cliffjumper, so it must be asked:

what repaints would you like to see in the line up?

So far, I can think of three repaints I'd like to see (with head changes!).

Transformers Prime Soundwave would work great for either Beast Machines Jetstorm, or Cyclonus, deco.

The other would be either Legion, or First Edition / Prime: RiD, Cliffjumper into the Minicon Oilslick or any of his redecos.

Finally, this might not work seeing as Vehicon is already a near-shade of purple, but I think the deluxe Vehicon mold would make a great Shockwave, especially with the gun redone in orange. (Suppose we could see it an Astro Magnum / DOTM themed grey + purple deco.)

Now it's ya'll's turn. What redecos would you want to see? (note: This is to actually discuss the want of repaints, and not a place to complain about the concept/existence of repaints.)

I think it's way too early to create repaints/remolds list. because more than 95% don't even have the toys in our hands to play with,nor have any of us seen them in stores yet.

thus far all we know of & have seen on-line is waves 1 & 2.

Never too early! Besides, ToyFair is this weekend, so we'll be seeing plenty more figures to idea with. :thumb

Anywho, thought of some more repaint potential for Soundwave, that wouldn't even require a new head. One of the G2 Cyberjets. :D

Hopeing that they will repaint Starscream into Thundercracker, and Skywarp.

I also loves me some seeker variety. idk about the Prime Screemer mold tho. Really wanted them to do Animated Seeker Clones for last Botcon, but they didnt and i was sad.

Just Skyward and Thundercracker and nothing else.

I saw pics days/weeks ago with Takara repainting the TF Prime First edition deluxe starscream toy in Skywarp colors & giving the toy a targetmaster styled minicon. BBTS.com has pics & price selling info on this.

Archived