UPDATED: Full Combined Look at Fall of Cybertron Bruticus, 1st Looks at Blast Off and Vortex!

Peter_Van

I posted a topic yesterday where in an article Hasbro said that to ensure you could build Bruticus in the event you cant find all five, you could use whatever limb bot you want as a leg/arm. The only one that you totally need is Onslaught as he's the middle. So you could have one Onslaught and 4 Swindles if it struck your fancy.

So what basically what Hasbro is saying is that there will be enough Onslaughts but the limbs will be short packed. That is how I read it.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted a topic yesterday where in an article Hasbro said that to ensure you could build Bruticus in the event you cant find all five, you could use whatever limb bot you want as a leg/arm. The only one that you totally need is Onslaught as he's the middle. So you could have one Onslaught and 4 Swindles if it struck your fancy.

So what basically what Hasbro is saying is that there will be enough Onslaughts but the limbs will be short packed. That is how I read it.

Nope. They're supposed to be packed all together is pretty much equal numbers per case (all five in a case). What they're saying is that these figures will combine Scramble City style, with any limb bot being capable of forming any limb so that you can mix and match them and not be locked into a single combined configuration.

Nope. They're supposed to be packed all together is pretty much equal numbers per case (all five in a case). What they're saying is that these figures will combine Scramble City style, with any limb bot being capable of forming any limb so that you can mix and match them and not be locked into a single combined configuration.

Thank you for explaining it in a way that makes more sense. I had forgot Scramble City, thats the perfect descriptor. Thanks Tramp.

• 3 weeks later...

That's pretty cool but I wonder how it would work. Maybe the arms could function as legs if you leave the hands tucked in. Reckon we'll see....

• 2 weeks later...

Apparentlythe colors are not final on Bruticus, As this came from Cybertron Con

4. Interestingly, during the Q&A session, one fan asked if they’d be releasing a more game accurate colored version of Bruticus. Jerry said that they’re actually still working on the final colors for the initial release-are aware of fan comments online.

I'm sure they're "aware" of many things. Giving a shit is where they seem to get tripped up.

I'm sure they're "aware" of many things. Giving a shit is where they seem to get tripped up.

Once sales start to slow down, Hasbro turns to the Fandom and listens and pretends to give a shit, while getting their ideas from us. Once sales start soaring again, they will stop listening and think they know what we want

Only thing I'm concirned with is that Bruticus' back looks so empty. Wondering about the weight on the main body part being too drastic to support the arms.

But to be fair to the game designers, High Moon has been saying since early on in the WFC days that Hasbro is heavily involved in every step of the design process, up to and including final approval of all designs and story elements.

Archived