UPDATED: Full Combined Look at Fall of Cybertron Bruticus, 1st Looks at Blast Off and Vortex!

Peter_Van

I'm pissed at how PCC he looks, Hasbro could have done a better job with Bruticus, there is no need for the arms to be that far away from Onslaught

What did you expect from a combiner team that's all Deluxe class? Onslaught should've been a Voyager. Maybe a 3rd party will make a connection kit to put the new limbs on Universe Ultra class Onslaught. I bet that would look sweet....

My thing is his arms should be closer to Onslaught. I'm still going to buy 2 of each Combaticon, I'm hoping I will be able to alter him so Vortex and Blast Off are not that far away from Onslaught and it looks cool.

I guess I was too optimistic for a truly awesome looking Gestalt that doe not need to be upgraded by a 3rd party

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A cool 3rd party upgrade would be a shell of sorts that would make for a decent trailer for Onslaught in alt mode and fit over his torso in combined mode to give him a better head and thicker body, giving the illusion of the limbs being closer and more in proportion to the torso.

my thing is, Bruticus needs to look badass, with his arms that far from his body he does not look bad ass, he looks like stretch armstrong

I get that, but I think the head and torso just need to be beefier all aroung. That's why a kit linking those limbs to Ultra class Onslaught would look so good. I think it would be in proportion, and Ultra class Onlslaught just exudes badassery all around.

I get that, but I think the head and torso just need to be beefier all aroung. That's why a kit linking those limbs to Ultra class Onslaught would look so good. I think it would be in proportion, and Ultra class Onlslaught just exudes badassery all around.

Yes the Ultra Class Onslaught sweats Badassery, and I'm sure the Combaticons if connected right would be awesome with Ultra Onslaught. Bruticus just looks like jackassery.

You know, if you stick a pic of FOC Onslaught next to a pic of Ultra Onslaught it'd look like a before and after shot for that home gym Chuck Norris likes to pimp on late night cable :P

Another thing is the arms look really long, thus supporting the Stretch Armstrong comment. They're probably like that because they're interchangeable as legs too.

I think the arm legnth would be fine on a bigger body. Besides, don't these guys have internal combiner parts? That means the arms would have to be arms, right?

I posted a topic yesterday where in an article Hasbro said that to ensure you could build Bruticus in the event you cant find all five, you could use whatever limb bot you want as a leg/arm. The only one that you totally need is Onslaught as he's the middle. So you could have one Onslaught and 4 Swindles if it struck your fancy.

I posted a topic yesterday where in an article Hasbro said that to ensure you could build Bruticus in the event you cant find all five, you could use whatever limb bot you want as a leg/arm. The only one that you totally need is Onslaught as he's the middle. So you could have one Onslaught and 4 Swindles if it struck your fancy.

You know how TFans are. If it didn't happen in the show, game or in the comic, people will be afraid to make a 4 Swindle Bruticus so that they don't get mocked out for not falling within the series' canon. :ghey

But an even better idea than "Just buy an extra guy" would be to do some mail-away promotion where you could get one if you needed it. Maybe use Robot Points again or some thing on their website.

Archived