UPDATED: Full Combined Look at Fall of Cybertron Bruticus, 1st Looks at Blast Off and Vortex!

Peter_Van

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks sweet. Mis-transformations aside, This is how a combiner should be designed, with all of the "combiner parts" fully incorporated into the smaller component bots.

Wow,I love the newer pics of the combined mode. To those that wanted internal combiner accessories,this should make them happy.

I can so totally see some complain about FOC Bruticus not having a left hand & instead he's got what looks like a ton of guns. Obvious their robots & can use claws or guns & bend them as fingers.

I like the toy pics of blast off & vortex. blastoff looks like a fat space shuttle like armada jetfire. vortex looka like a cross merger between 2007 movie protoform starscream,TM2 Cybershark & skygarry. both of them also look like technobots.

I like how all five alt modes try to mimic their 1985 combaticons alt modes.

all in all great designs,this is pure win. I'm definatly buying these & displaying them on a shelf in combined bruticus mode.

Wow,I love the newer pics of the combined mode. To those that wanted internal combiner accessories,this should make them happy.

I can so totally some complain about FOC Bruticus not having a left hand & instead he's got what looks like a ton of guns.

I like the toy pics of blast off & vortex. they look like technobots.

all in all great designs,this is pure win.

Actually, if you look at the inside of Vortex's right leg, you can see the left hand of Bruticus tucked away inside. Based upon how Blast Off is also attached, I'd hazzard to say that the Bruticus right hand is tucked away in a similar way in Vortex behind one of the panels in his legs. In his case, the hand is split between the two legs.

I can so totally some complain about FOC Bruticus not having a left hand & instead he's got what looks like a ton of guns.

I like the toy pics of blast off & vortex. they look like technobots.

all in all great designs,this is pure win.

Actually, if you look at the inside of Vortex's right leg, you can see the left hand of Bruticus tucked away inside. Based upon how Blast Off is also attached, I'd hazzard to say that the Bruticus right hand is tucked away in a similar way in Vortex behind one of the panels in his legs. In his case, the hand is split between the two legs.

Yes,you are correct,I failed to examine the Vortex robot mode. I can see the bruticus hand tucked away inside the inner leg. the Vortex bruticus hand looks like a open hand design & different than blast off's closed hand bruticus design.

Re-looking at the bruticus combined mode pic. their might not be any extending out/in hip joints. The only way,I can think of bruticus have extending in/out hip joints if the ball jointed. or if onslaught some how folds some of his legs up inside the torso & it forms a scissor design that opens & closes enabling the bruticus hip joints to extend in/out.

Over-all the core leader onslaught looks a bit stretched out in a bad way. the onslaught toy should have definately been voyager sized & not deluxe sized.

I'm thinking on bruticus, the core leader & bits of the two combiner arms are mis-transformed a bit. as they don't quite line up perfectly.

Their may or may not be bending elbow joints on bruticus. This stuff might be mis-transformed.

Over-all,I think the designs & engineering of the Energon 5-IN-1 torso core leader combiners pulled off a better & more poseable gestalt torso design/asthetic/function.

I'm pissed at how PCC he looks, Hasbro could have done a better job with Bruticus, there is no need for the arms to be that far away from Onslaught

yeah, his G1 weapons did that to. which is kind of a cool nod to the original.

I'm kinda hoping this is mis transformed. As is, it's definitely never gonna replace my FP version of the big guy

Archived