UPDATED: Full Combined Look at Fall of Cybertron Bruticus, 1st Looks at Blast Off and Vortex!

Peter_Van

transformers-fall-of-cybertron-deluxe-onslaught-robot__scaled_100.jpg
The digital edition of Game Informer #227 is online and we have additional information on the Transformers Fall of Cybertron Combaticon toys, including a look at Onslaught! In the article Jerry Jovoin, director of Transformers brand at Hasbro, Inc, confirms that these figures will be released under the Transformers Generations toyline, meaning that these figures will be deluxe class-sized. The toys from the previous game Transformers War for Cybertron were also released under the Generations line. Read more in the full article. Read the Full News Story Here

UPDATED

transformers-fall-of-cybertron-bruticus-combined-mode__scaled_100.jpg
During our initial perusal of the Game Informer Transformers Fall of Cybertron article which provided the first looks at Onslaught, one of the Combaticons that will form Bruticus, we missed this gallery which provided these gems: a complete look at a combined Bruticus, and the other two missing limbs, Transformers Generations Deluxe Blast Off and Vortex as well as their concept art! Check them all out in the full article! Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Onslaught is pretty scrawny compared to his concept art, those are some really tiny arms. His alt mode looks to be missing the back half. Oh well, Bruticus is the real star here, what's important is that he looks good and so far he does.

Emerje

I can't really see anything with those awful tiny pics.

It looks like the alt mode is mis-transformed in toy mode. as it looks nothing like the video game alt mode in the same link page.

I don't mind getting teased with pics but to show only 25% of the robot mode & cut out the lower 75% is kinda cruel & just a waste of my time.

k, I can see this being a distro hell like most of them are. Most regions will get three of these transformers sent to them and the other two pieces will be super scarce. Good thing I travel alot. Any word on when they will be released?

Oh, and I really hope Hasbro follows up on this with some more combiners in the same scale.

Alt mode definitely looks mistransformed to me. Unfortunate we dont get a pic of the whole figure. And Im with Emerje, Brutcus is the star and it looks like Hasbro is more inclined to compromise other parys of the figures. Bruticus looks to be badass so far.

Right not I don't care if the picts are mistransformed. Allz I can say is ...Aaaawwwwwww-yyyeeeaaaahhhhh! Combiner goodness. :ohyeah :party :awsum

Archived