Transformers The Ride Character Evac Toy In Vehicle Mode Looks Very Much Like the Ride Car

Peter_Van

transformers-the-ride-evac-gray-prototype-vehicle__scaled_100.jpg
A prototype version of the exclusive character Evac from Transformers: The Ride has surfaced online and providing us a new look at the top of the figure's vehicle mode. Hasbro is developing a figure based on the character that was specifically developed for the Universal Studios ride, which will be the transport whooshing riders, playing as N.E.S.T. recruits, throughout the world of Transformers. The character will get a Deluxe and a Cyberverse Legion treatment when the toy comes out this year. Transformers The Ride is already open for riders at Universal Studios Singapore and will open in May at Universal Studios Hollywood. Read the Full News Story Here

I want that bot rhurl bad! He's just awesome!!! Looking forward to adding him to the collection! ^_^

will this get a national retail release or will it be an exclusive to Universal Studios? That's the question i would like answered.

If you consider ebay a national release, then yes. ;)

There's bound to be more than five people who think they'll make a huge profit on this toy, so I imagine being able to get it for a reasonable price. Factor in the original cost of the toy, the cost of a trip to Universal Studios, the cost of the ride ticket, the cost of even a cheap hotel, if you need one, then whatever you pay on ebay should be considered reasonable, to a certain point.

Saddness. Really?? This guy needs more room to breathe!! Would love to see him get more than an Universal Studios release, he needs to go national!

will this get a national retail release or will it be an exclusive to Universal Studios? That's the question i would like answered.

If you consider ebay a national release, then yes. ;)

There's bound to be more than five people who think they'll make a huge profit on this toy, so I imagine being able to get it for a reasonable price. Factor in the original cost of the toy, the cost of a trip to Universal Studios, the cost of the ride ticket, the cost of even a cheap hotel, if you need one, then whatever you pay on ebay should be considered reasonable, to a certain point.

if you put it that way, the ebay price would sound like a reasonable cost versus going on vacation there.

I'm in Orlando often enough for work and vacation anywys, so i may just buy this at the park and enjoy the rides. I'm assuming this ride will also be built into Orlando's Universal Studio's.

I'm hoping for a national or BBTS release, I'm sure it will show up quite a bit on eBay. With all the Chinese sellers, you know they will get a hold of him

Archived