The,"Game Informer" magazine #227 Has pics+info about 5 FOC deluxe toys for the Combaticons.

Shadowpanther

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad I got him at retail then! Too bad I missed out on Bruticus....

I was also hoping thae 3rd party company that created the new molds swindle & blastoff for ROTF Bruticus. would also create 2 more new molds for ROTF Superion.

o.O

...fansproject did make a kit for superion. It didn't include new bots, but they did give him a whole new look:

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

Damn you, Sir! You ,made me want this set all over again! :tflaugh

Glad I got him at retail then! Too bad I missed out on Bruticus....

Got both so I'm good, just waiting on the FP upgrade parts

I stopped going after the energon combiners after I found out 2 of each limb were repaints. I tried to make up a new combiner with mix-n-matched parts, but the damn combatticon limbs NEVER hit my area

To this very day I'm STILL after one of those tanks...

I stopped going after the energon combiners after I found out 2 of each limb were repaints. I tried to make up a new combiner with mix-n-matched parts, but the damn combatticon limbs NEVER hit my area

To this very day I'm STILL after one of those tanks...

On my display shelf,I actually did mix & match the limbs from energon superion & bruticus maximus.

I didn't want to mix & match limbs with energon constructicon maximus. because the alt modes are construction based. they don't mix well with military themed alt modes like what superion & bruticus have.

Sadly that Aerial Team Apendage sold out pretty quick. It was original $45 for preorder, and now it's impossible to find. They need to make another run of them.

Yes yes! Agreed Agreed!! And this time not make them impossible to find. I mean, they've re run the upgrades for Ultra a lot so it would be nice to see the superion and Bruticus sets again. I know I'd buy and still wants them badly.

Archived