The,"Game Informer" magazine #227 Has pics+info about 5 FOC deluxe toys for the Combaticons.

Shadowpanther

300px-Energon_superion_maximus_toy.jpg

This is the one I got. Asymmetry is freakin' ugly in general and especially here. Granted Gestalts are asymmetrical by nature but the classics make it look good. This doesn't. I hate the freakin hands and feet. Toes are so damn stupid when the standard robo-boot looks a million times better. And those "fingers" just open and close. They have no posability in the digits where it counts. They don't even look like hands, thats the damn problem.

If Hasbro just tacks on cheap crap filler like this to form the hands of FOC Bruticus I just wont buy it is all :/. At least until a 3rd party makes the upgrade kit.

Energon Superion Maximus can also be improved a little cheaply by using the fists from the blue Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Warfare set.

infinitywarfare-superionmaximus2.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MORE! Keep 'em coming, Hasbro. Don't stop with these 8 FOC figures! The fans want our seekers, dinobots, ironhides, and beyond!

YYYYEEEESSSSS!!!! I can't wait! ^________________^

Don't tell me that Hasbro finally gets it. I'll try to remain optimistic about this.

Well, we'll see if they get it if these guys don't cancel the product or somehow misplace them in the stores. ;)

Sighs. :redface

I am excited though but so much can go wrong nowadays.

This is the one I got. Asymmetry is freakin' ugly in general and especially here. Granted Gestalts are asymmetrical by nature but the classics make it look good. This doesn't. I hate the freakin hands and feet. Toes are so damn stupid when the standard robo-boot looks a million times better. And those "fingers" just open and close. They have no posability in the digits where it counts. They don't even look like hands, thats the damn problem.

If Hasbro just tacks on cheap crap filler like this to form the hands of FOC Bruticus I just wont buy it is all :/. At least until a 3rd party makes the upgrade kit.

Energon Superion Maximus can also be improved a little cheaply by using the fists from the blue Junkion Blacksmith Infinity Warfare set.

BTW, love those hands! Looking for a set nows!!

Don't tell me that Hasbro finally gets it. I'll try to remain optimistic about this.

Well, we'll see if they get it if these guys don't cancel the product or somehow misplace them in the stores. ;)

Sighs. :redface

I am excited though but so much can go wrong nowadays.

BTW, love those hands! Looking for a set nows!!

I don't like those 3rd party predaking hands on Energon Superion. Personally the hands are too over sized & it makes superion look like he's got gorrilla hands.

I was also hoping thae 3rd party company that created the new molds swindle & blastoff for ROTF Bruticus. would also create 2 more new molds for ROTF Superion.

I sorta gave up on wanting/getting new molds for classics devestator because creating 2 new molds still won't make it 1985 devestator accurate. due to the team having six members & not five. also due to the energon/classics devestator being more close to a scramble city design & not his 1985 devestator toy designs. I was thinking about making the 6th member a targetmaster like the seacons did for the 3rd party toy. or even a armor add-on bot like the takara brave toy line did with the drill bot for the brave construction combiner. a headmaster wouldn't work & a flight mode set of wing on the back pack would fit in with the constructicon theme.

I was also hoping thae 3rd party company that created the new molds swindle & blastoff for ROTF Bruticus. would also create 2 more new molds for ROTF Superion.

o.O

...fansproject did make a kit for superion. It didn't include new bots, but they did give him a whole new look:

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

o.O

...fansproject did make a kit for superion. It didn't include new bots, but they did give him a whole new look:

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

That add-on kit made Superion look so much cooler, and those pics show what I mean about swithing an arm and a leg to make him more symmetrical. Between the two he looks 100% better!

o.O

DSC02608.jpg

DSC02605.jpg

Archived