Transformers Prime Skywarp?

TheTfboy

8 members have voted

1. 1. Would you Preorder Skywarp?

• Heck, yeah, this is aweosme!
    • Meh. :/
    • Are you kidding me? Heck no!
  2. 2. Would you get Skywarp if Hasbro released him?

• Of course! This is awesome!
    • Maybe on clearance? :/
    • Heck no! Hasbro would probably screw up the color schemes on him anyway!

Well, Takara has done it agian with the inevitable repaint of the Tf Prime DX Starscream mold, this time into Skywarp. The figure is on preorder at BBTS.com for 37.99 and also come two newly molded cannons/missles launcher... thingy, and with a minicon that Transformers into a shuriken; both exclusive to only Skywarp:

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=TAK11391&mode=retail

I'll pass on this due to the simple fact the I'm paying almost $40 for a deluxe figure with a minicon, but what do you guys think? Post your comments down below...

Well, Takara has done it agian with the inevitable repaint of the Tf Prime DX Starscream mold, this time into Skywarp. The figure is on preorder at BBTS.com for 37.99 and also come two newly molded cannons/missles launcher... thingy, and with a minicon that Transformers into a shuriken; both exclusive to only Skywarp:

http://www.bigbadtoy...391&mode=retail

I'll pass on this due to the simple fact the I'm paying almost $40 for a deluxe figure with a minicon, but what do you guys think? Post your comments down below...

If he shows up on the cartoon, I'll consider getting a Hasbro release, but I see no need for this otherwise. Like I said in my "Seekers" thread, I don't buy into the idea that we need the "Rainbow Starscream Squadron" replicated in every franchise.

having recolors of the First edition TF Prime toys is a awesome idea. It's a awesome idea because this might be the only way most of us will be able to buy/afford these molds.

Out of all the TF Prime first edition molds,I was only interested in buying voyager sized Bulkhead. if takara & hasbro do a recolor of him & put in it later waves in the TF prime toy line. then,i'll be able to buy one at a low retail store price.

hopefully the recolor is just a weathering/battle damage version. I don't want this recolor to turn the mold into a newer persona character or change the 90% green color scheme.

Alls I want is the Thundercraker version but that Skywarp version is rediculous! Love it!

Archived