UPDATED: Transformers Collectors Club Over-Run, Shattered Glass Drift, and T-Shirt Pre-Orders Begin, But Halted After Payment Hiccups

Peter_Van

driftboxOPENweb__scaled_100.jpg
Fun Publications is once again taking pre-orders for the Transformers Collectors Club exclusive figures Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift after some technical difficulties a couple of days ago that forced its suspension. If you placed a pre-order a couple of days ago for these figures and club t-shirts, it is best that you check your account to make sure your order went through last time. If not, take the time to place your order again. For the full list, complete with pictures of the merchandise that is available for pre-order, check out this gallery. Pre-order at the TCC club store. Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now that everyone knows about it tomorrow will be even worse. You'd really think they'd be better prepared for this type of issue.

And now that everyone knows about it tomorrow will be even worse. You'd really think they'd be better prepared for this type of issue.

This is the only time that the club has anything people actually want from their store. I don't count the BotCon toys, since there's never any left for club's store after BotCon.

Totally ridiculous! By the time I got the email (4:48 EST) & got to the site, it'd crashed! I'm sure all of us here work & like most, I'm not tethered to a computer all day! Even with my mobile device, I can't stop & take time out every 15 minutes or so to check. It's not fair to the people I'm working with! TFCC needs to come up with some sort of restrictions, or get out of the game!

I vote for out of the game, Nah but one they need to increase their server power. two, offer it up at like 8 pm Eastern Time or Midnight. Three do it on a Friday. That way most are not working, and you only have to sacrifice 1 night of drinking at the bar, and instead drink at home

they're getting a new CC authorization company. i think they're planning on starting preorders back up tomorrow. They only sold through 80% of their stock. so they should have plenty more.

No, they have 80% left and only sold 20%, though they didn't say if that was for each figure or both together. And yeah, they're now saying Wednesday which is fine with me, that's my pay day and I have it off.

Emerje

they're getting a new CC authorization company. i think they're planning on starting preorders back up tomorrow. They only sold through 80% of their stock. so they should have plenty more.

No, they have 80% left and only sold 20%, though they didn't say if that was for each figure or both together. And yeah, they're now saying Wednesday which is fine with me, that's my pay day and I have it off.

Emerje

shit. i got that backwards. oooops. Thats what i meant. Hopefully i didn't scare anyone.

So how much is Over-Run?

$54

Archived