Over-Run and Shattered Glass Drift Available for Pre-order Early This Week - New Looks at Packaging and T-Shirts

BaCon

overrunBOXexplain__scaled_100.jpg
Transformers Collectors� Club, The TCC, is thrilled to show off the final images of this years two member exclusives: Over-Run (AKA Runabout) and Shattered Glass Drift! The Over-Run package will come with a slot in the foam for members to store their Runamuck figure. These two RUN-partners will never be far apart when chaos comes calling! Also, as previously announced, Drift will come with both his swords AND two guns. The first time this mold has been offered with a mix of both! Read the Full News Story Here

Personally TFCC Club exclusive SG Drift looks like AEC Swerve.

The club freebie for 2012 & the two 2012 club exclusives are easy passes for me. WHY? Because I already own two of each mold. I own generations/RTS Blurr & Drift. I already own Generations/RTS Wheeljack & Tracks.

Honestly,I don't have the space nor spare cash to justify owning 4 characters using the generations tracks mold. Three TF characters using the generations blurr toy mold.

I'd rather be buying newer molds than excessive repeative repaints.

Drift loosk bad, so an easy skip there, might still go after Runamuck and Runabout later this year, since by the time I get paid they will be sold out if not already

and bought. ordered 2 sets of each.

You got through earlier? It looks like I'm at the mercy of hit or miss tomorrow!

yup. I turned on Twitter text messages so every time they tweet, i get a text. Much easier and more annoying than checking twitter. As soon as they announced the shirt was up, i checked for over-run, added him to the cart, and then checked drift, added him to the cart, and checked out. pretty easy. all of this on my phone.....while driving....

Archived