Collecting Other Toys

Breaker

oh, also forgot to mention the obvious marvel legends and dc univers classics.

actually have every wave of legends before toybiz went under....got the first wave of hasbro legends, after that...not so much. though the new wave looks really cool. really liking ghost rider.

Recently had to start picking and choosing the dc classics as i'm running out of space, only got two of the nekron wave figs (green arrow and red arrow)

and of course the dc direct arkham asylum and arkham city figs (that bane is awesome, just lacking in articulation...though that's pretty standard for dc direct)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh, also forgot to mention the obvious marvel legends and dc univers classics.

actually have every wave of legends before toybiz went under....got the first wave of hasbro legends, after that...not so much. though the new wave looks really cool. really liking ghost rider.

Recently had to start picking and choosing the dc classics as i'm running out of space, only got two of the nekron wave figs (green arrow and red arrow)

and of course the dc direct arkham asylum and arkham city figs (that bane is awesome, just lacking in articulation...though that's pretty standard for dc direct)

I'll pick and choose some of my must have Marvel Legends figures. I gotta have Iron Man figs. Gotta have Ghost Rider. I've mostly stayed away from the 3.75 scale, and I'm much happier for it. The price along with the trouble of finding them all is just way too much. Hasbro screwed Marvel.

I've really been resisting the urge to get back into doing Gundam models. Some of the master grade models out there now are just insanely good.

I love the 3.75" figures. They are the only Marvel figures I collect. I stay away from the Legends just because I don't like the scale. The 3.75" scale fits in perfectly with my JOES and looks good on my shelf. The only exception to the rule is the Build-A-Figures. I will buy those seperately from the Legends figures. I have Onslaught, still in the market for Holocaust/Nemesis.

Archived