Please check out my Masterpiece Deathsaurus idea & photo shopped pic,using MP Grimlock's toy.

Shadowpanther

Transformer perhaps, but Deszaras is more known to be a Power Rangers toy. It wasn't released as such, but it was KOed and available in the US when Power Rangers was big. Of course this KO wasn't of the TF version it was the red (Brave Series) version. The only reason I know is because I used to have it. As for why I've seen so many referred to as a Power Ranger is likely a confusion with the other red dragon Zord that was in the then current show.

I can't find a picture of it in a box, but it may have also had Power Rangers on the box, adding to the confusion. I bought mine (incomplete) at a garage sale so I never had any box or accessories.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Back in The early 1990's,the vast majority of KO Transformers were packaged on blister cards either with Takara Brave art,gundam art or power rangers art. I use to go to manhattan,to those chinese wharehouses & buy the KO TF toys buy the cases & sell them as a dealer at various NYC comic/toy conventions. So,I know from personal experience.

NO,Most kids/adults don't know Deszaras as a power rangers toy. because the KO market is illegial & the average parent/kid doesn't know where to find them or buy them.

Transformer perhaps, but Deszaras is more known to be a Power Rangers toy. It wasn't released as such, but it was KOed and available in the US when Power Rangers was big. Of course this KO wasn't of the TF version it was the red (Brave Series) version. The only reason I know is because I used to have it. As for why I've seen so many referred to as a Power Ranger is likely a confusion with the other red dragon Zord that was in the then current show.

I can't find a picture of it in a box, but it may have also had Power Rangers on the box, adding to the confusion. I bought mine (incomplete) at a garage sale so I never had any box or accessories.

Archived