Please check out my Masterpiece Deathsaurus idea & photo shopped pic,using MP Grimlock's toy.

Shadowpanther

Please check out my Masterpiece Deathsaurus idea & photo shopped pic,using MP Grimlock's toy. It's basically a remold & repaint using the MP Grimlock toy.

Please click on the Tinypic/photobucket link below to view the pic of MP Deathsaurus.

http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh553/shadowpanther1/?action=view&current=masterpiecedeathsauras.png

I can't figure out how to swap color in photoshop,in order to turn the grey robot arms royal blue & the upper robot legs royal blue. So if anyone knows how to do this color swap in photoshop,please do it,then post pics in this thread.

My idea is basically for Takara to Use the Masterpiece Grimlock toy mold to create MP Deathsaurus.

looking at MP Grimlock & 1989 deathsaurus toy. they both seem to have similar bulkness,shapes & bulk. so it't seems like the perfect repaint+remold. I honestly can't believe Takara never noticed this & made a toy out of this.

all that really needs to get done is giving the robot mode a newer deathsaurus styled robot head. remove the grimlock t-rex head+neck & replace it with a newer deathsaurus styled dragon beast head+neck. Add a pair of Dragon wings on the beast mode.

the deathsaurus accessories could include the long riffle gun with the ball & chain. the arm shield. a minicon port on the robot chest for the lion minicon to plug into the robot chest via a minicon port. lastly color the toy in 1989 deathsaurus colors.

Please click on the attachment download file below to view my photo shopped pic of Masterpiece Deathsaurus

post-29269-0-82711600-1327807979.jpg

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ray_Can_t_See_Shit.jpg

I'm new here,i'm still trying to figure out how to upload file attachments.

have you tried to click on the download attachment file link near the bottom of the thread?

perhaps a moderator can fix the link in this thread. as i'm still trying to figure out how to do this.

Oddly enough the download attachment file link was visible when I was signed out. when i was signed out,i clicked on the link,was told to sign in. then i signed in & the pic loaded on my computer.

Yeah it's broken. When you upload a file attachment, you should "add to post".

Or upload it offsite (like Photobucket) and then just copy/paste a link to the image's address.

tinypic is another option (don't have to create an account)

Thanks,I just registered with tinypic/photobucket. I uploaded the MP Deathsaurus pic,here is the link below.

http://s1251.photobucket.com/albums/hh553/shadowpanther1/?action=view&current=masterpiecedeathsauras.png

Hopefully,you don't need to be a registered member of tinypic/photobucket to view this pic.

Looks like an intriguing idea. Photobucket will work... for awhile. They have a monthly bandwidth limit. Don't be surprised if they images get blocked from view after awhile.

Looks like an intriguing idea. Photobucket will work... for awhile. They have a monthly bandwidth limit. Don't be surprised if they images get blocked from view after awhile.

Thanks for thinking my idea was intriguing.

Is their any other/better sites that host pics for free,other than photobucket?

Archived