Please list some masterpiece Transformers you'd like to see hasbro/takara to create new molds of.

Shadowpanther

Please list some masterpiece Transformers toys ideas you'd like to see hasbro/takara create new molds of.

Please,create your MP TF wish lish in this thread.

Here below is my MP TF wish list.

Masterpiece Transformers I want to see Hasbro/takara to create in 2012 thru 2016.

(1) Galvatron,leader sized 9.5 inches tall in robot mode. to look exactly like the 1986 toy/movie/season 3 galvatron toy/cartoon art designs. yes I want a laser canon alt mode. accessories could include matrix on a chain,laser arm canon & attachment piece,black riffle gun the 1986 toy came with.

(2) Sixshot/leader sized. 9.5 inches tall in robot mode. all 6 transformation modes the 1987 toy had. accessories could include the 2 huge white riffle guns,sword,chines throwing stars.

(3) Shockwave,to look exactly like the 1985 shockwave toy/cartoon art images. yes we need a space laser gun alt mode. accessories would include the shield/front gun barrel,energon cubes,?

(4) Cyclonus, 8.75 inches tall in robot mode. futeristic jet & robot modes are a must, 2 large hand guns,targetmaster,

(5)Masterforce Overlord Idea #1. Two voyager sized army miltary vechicles,one a tank,the other a long stealth jet. both will combine to form a super robot mode that is 10 inches tall in robot mode. both vechicles will also combine to form a city/base mode accessories could include the 2 powermasters,all the guns,weapons & accessories & city mode accessories.

(5a) MP Onverlord Idea #2. This is where my imgination kicks in. (1) the tank would be Voyager sized & transform into a Lion. the tank turrent would be the lions tail,from inside the tank mode,a lion head will pop up,the tank treads will transform into the 4 lion legs.(2)The Black Stealth long Jet would be Voyager sized & transform into a Dragon beast mode,using the long jet nose as the dragon head+neck,& it'll be a 4 legged dragon beast mode,the jet wings will extend to form the dragon wings. (3)The Voyager tank & Black stealth long jet will combine to form a robot mode called overlord. maybe the tank/lion & stealth/jet will combine to form a super beast like skylynx. if this combined beast mode happens,then I want to see this toy get repainted into Skylynx.(4)sadly they'll be zero room in the budget for a city/base mode.

(5b)MP Overlord IDEA #3. This is where my ingination gets creative & run wild. some of you guys might love this idea more than #2. (1)A Voyager sized tank than transform into a robot mode that resembles the powermaster robot mode designs,including the helmet design & round humanoid limbs & all the cyborg veins/wires/microchips on the body. (2) A Voyager sized black stealth long jet that transforms into a robot mode that resembles the powermaster robot mode designs. including the helmet design & round humanoid limbs & all the cyborg veins/wires/microchips on the body. (3)The voyager tank & voyager stealth long jet would combine to form a super robot called OVERLORD that would be 9.5 inch leader sized. it'll comes with the main weapons like the riffle guns & smaller hand guns. maybe a sword. (4) they'll be no city/base mode.

(6) Blitzwing. designed to look exactly like the 1985 tripple changer blitzwing with 2 alt modes,a tank & a jet. the accessories,could include the riffle gun,sword & missles.

(7) Armada tidalwave,a realistic styled/sculpted & colored aircraft carrier alt mode that transforms into a 9 inch tall robot mode. please no 3 separate water based alt modes,just one large aircraft carrier alt mode. accessories could include a minicon,sword,gun,missles,maybe tiny jets to sit on the aircraft carrier alt mode.

(8) predaking,5 deluxe sized predacons animals that form a 9.5 inch tall predaking gestalt combiner robot.

(9) Starsabre 8 inches tall in robot mode. transform from a deluxe jet/robot. then combines with the rocket boosters to form a super jet & super robot mode. accessories could include the gun,sword & brainmaster mini robot.

(10) victoryleo a 7.5 inch tall robot that transforms into a lion. the toy would break up into armor pieces & attach to starsabre to form a super robot mode. accessories could include the huge gun,2 huge backmshoulder canons,maybe a large sword.

I'm tired of seeing Primes and Starscreams/Seekers in the MP line. Grimlock was probably the most welcome thing to come from it. I would like to see them use that line's size and price point to it's advantage and make us something REALLY cool. Like a MP Prime sized Fort Max, Metroplex or more preferably (for me) a Trypticon proper. Sixshot would be cool and I'd like to see Shockwave before I die (but not at MP size/price). But what I'd really like is some updated giant characters. You could maybe even do a Combiner team the right way.

Now that we have gotten a Hot Rod/Rodimus I really want a Galvatron. Anyone else other than another Dinobot, Shockwave or Skyfire, or even Six Shot isn't really necessary since the Binaltech/ALternators line.

Please list some masterpiece Transformers toys ideas you'd like to see hasbro/takara create new molds of.

Deathy? Is that you? Welcome aboard.

I'm not a huge fan of the MP line - I'd rather they devote the time & engineering to high quality regular toys. But . . .

MP Ginrai - similar transformation as the original with modern posability. Optional removable helmet, too. His transtector should be similarly upgraded, and maybe designed to remove the fake truck chest of the original. And of course, Takara would then release 2 subsequent editions adding the trailer and Godbomber components, just to soak fans for as much money as possible. The Hasbro edition would be marketed as Hi-Q with Optimus Prime, redecoed to resemble the bald Hi-Q from the comics. To keep the price down, the trailers would not be included.

Metalhawk would be nice.

Seriously, I'd just want more Grimlocks in the stores! Those guys just went too ...waaay too quickly! I saw maybe one in my whole area and then never again!

Maybe Slag with the cartoon accurate red face and helmet or a Masterpiece Superion set. Would love to see how Hasbro handles Masterpiece combiners. Dosen'thave to be all that huge either, just as the combined form as tall as MP01 Prime and don't be afraid to throw in some die casting! In face, make a Menasaur happen as well!

Galvatron would be a welcome arrival as well or even MP Jetfire!

Even though I think MP 9 & 10 SUCKED, I will probably buy whatever comes next. Especially if the new smaller scale prime leads to UM. I think everything listed in this thread would be great as an MP:

Galvatron

Jetfire

The rest of the Dinobots

Just about every combiner would be fun

I know IGear is doing Ratchet and Ironhide, but they need some MP love considering how bad their G1 toy is - even though I love them. Almost all the G1 cars could use MP treatment. If only just to give them good articulation and accurate faces.

How about an MP minibot multi-pack? BB, Warpath and Powerglide. Cosmos and Gears and Brawn. I am getting goosebumps!

Even though I am not happy about it, I even want a new small scale Megs now.

I could go for an Ultra Magnus that wouldn't require me to buy twenty 3rd party upgrades to make him accurate. As long as he's not as large as MP Prime.

Even though I am not happy about it, I even want a new small scale Megs now.

On another forum,a member with connections posted what the Takara MP 10- THRU MP 15 were going to be. he listed that MP-10 would be convoy & MP-11 would be a re-designed starscream. so far he's right on the money. according to this guy,THEIR IS ANOTHER SMALLER SCALE MP Megatron on the way. their is also a soundwave in the works. I think he might have listed a MP Ultra magnus.

What makes me not believe this guy,is that theirs no MP Galvatron listed. I would think a MP Galvatron is planned as takara released his arch rival rodimus prime last year.

At any rate,if theirs no MP galvatron planned from MP 12 THRU MP 15. Then theirs always the leader sized 3RD Party G-1 Styled Galvatron toy that turns into a laser canon tank to look forward to in 2012.

Archived