Unreleased Transformers Prime First Edition Figures Cancelled?

Peter_Van

transformers-voyager-optimus=prime%20(13)__scaled_100.jpg
This news has been making the rounds lately, but we did not want to say anything until we got some solid information, but acording to one of our sponsors TFSource, the unreleased Transformers Prime First Edition figures, which include the voyager class Optimus Prime and Bulkhead, as well as the already released figures, have been cancelled and will not be released under the First Edition packaging. Beyond this, nothing has been confirmed and any information at all is rather scarce right now. Continue reading... Read the Full News Story Here

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Same thing was said by BBTS. in their newsletter also. Which is kind of sad since no one was able to get the ones they wanted, cause from what I could tell, at least around me the TRU's only had Bumblebee

Next time release them all don't let the stores pick

I'm sure they will pop up again. After all its money in the bank for Hasbro. I would keep an eye on Ross, Marshalls, Kohls, and TJ Maxx. Especially since they are already made and in box, makes no sense for them to not show up somewhere

I'm real close to breaking out the "throwing my computer in anger" emoticon. Don't make me do it Hasbro....

So basicly the FE versions wont be available anymore

This sucks. All I needed was Bulkhead. I had the Japanese FE Optimus. Have a second in my pile of loot so he can have dual swords and blasters. And honestly the FE edition figures with the exception of Optimus look the same as their regular Prime/RID counterparts. I hope the Powerizer Bulkhead is not much if at all different from his FE version. I want him. I don't believe I've seen pics of it yet.

Archived