iGear Toys Reveal New Ultimate Figure Homage to G1 Bumblebee

BaCon

iGear%20Toys%20Not%20G1%20Bumblebee__scaled_100.jpg
A new images has surfaced from iGear Toys that looks a whole lot like an ultimate revision and homage to the G1 Bumblebee character. The image released online show a prototype figure with a very BB-like look and the unmistakeable horns that are the signature of the G1 character. The figure looks to be heavily detailed with a lot of torso, not much beef in the legs and big feet. He's also got a pile of weapons and accessories ala the NOT Ironhide / Ratchet kits. Check out the image after the jump and share your comments till we learn more about this new iGear figure. Read the Full News Story Here

The head on the figure in the 2nd shot looks more like Cliffjumper, and one of the weapons looks like what Cliff used to attack Megatron in MTMTE. I'm not sure about this as BB, but if there's a Cliffjumper version I might just get it.

Honestly, I have to wonder if this isn't a Cliffjumper figure with an optional Bumblebee head & color scheme. Which would be cool - let BB be the repaint for a change! :tfhuh

And its nice to see more original designs from iGear.

Igear really wants my money. Ifrankly don't know people can afford the third party stuff, I make decent coin...but man. Most of this stuff is $100 a pop

Igear really wants my money. Ifrankly don't know people can afford the third party stuff, I make decent coin...but man. Most of this stuff is $100 a pop

Yeah its starting to get aggravating. I know the price is jacked up because they cant make the stuff in bulk like Hasbro can but yeesh. I really, REALLY want to get PE Arcee but $100? Warbot was cheaper then that. Plus it seems like there are more and more 3rd party offerings all the time. That doesn't help. Arcee doesn't help because it comes out in April, Mass Effect 3 comes out in April too so all toys can wait as far as I'm concerned.

The legs & feet on this figure,remind me of alternators jazz's.

Personally,i'm getting a bit tired of Igear showing proto types/test shots,then taking 2+years to release the figures. I'm still waiting for the igear smaller scale MP Megatron called "Monarch leader". that first appeared on the igear site over 3 years ago.

I really wanted to buy "monarch leader" because it looked like it was 8.5 inches tall in robot height. this would have fit in perfectly with my other classics scaled TF toys.

I always thought it was WRONG for MP-01 Convoy & MP-05 Megatron to be over 12 inches tall in robot mode. I bought igear's smaller scale MP-01 Convoy called "Faith leader" I was really looking forward to buy "monarch leader". I think having G-1 Megatron & optimus about 8 inches tall in robot mode,is the perfect toy scale for these characters. because lets face it,G-1 Prime & megatron were average size in the G-1 cartoon/toy line. their were plenty of G-1 characters that towered over optimus & megatron.

Archived