Transformers Prime Optimus Maximus Spotted! Get Familiar With Optimus Complete Armored Up with a Base

Peter_Van

I didn't know it was going to have a vehicle mode. As for the base, I can't help picturing a scaled down Fort Max. That could be mental trickery based on the name more than the actual design though....

Wow, this is like one of these things, where you get all hyped and excited upon hearing about it. Then get sorely dissapointed. This is The Phantom Menace of Optimus prime toys

Oh, so I'm going to pass at first based on fan hate, and then be hugely pleasantly surprised by how good it is? I can live with that. Just as long as it's not the Attack of the Clones of Optimus toys. Now that would be abyssmal.

(In case you're wondering, I liked PM, but think AofC makes the Star Wars Holiday Special look good in comparison.)

transformers-prime-uk-toy-fair-optimus-maximus__scaled_100.jpg
An image of Transformers Prime Optimus Maximus from what appears to be a catalog has surfaced on Twitter and shows off what was described in a report from Full Metal Hero at the UK Toy Fair earlier this week. The figure, as we learned earlier this week, is an Optimus Prime Cyberverse figure is a new take on the Cyberverse playsets where a base that is large enough to transform from a "figure" into a base for the Cyberverse action figures. In the image that has been revealed, it shows that Optimus got an upgrade with new parts and weapons. Take a look at the shot after the break. Read the Full News Story Here

Its got potential. Now we need a better picture.

Archived