Terrorcon Commanders

Lord Unicron

Ok I had this idea at work tonight. Battle Ravage & Divebomb are these mindless drones. As least in the cartoon. Wouldn't it be neat if they made a larger size Divebomb, retool the head (and maybe recolor) and call it Lazerbeak. This would be the commander for the Divebomb drones. And do the same with Battle Ravage. I was thinking he would be Ravage, but I don't know if they could. If not then another name like Rampage. Any thoughts on this. :tfevil

Unicron023.jpg

Really? I thought so. I hate seeing all these midless drones. They both need a commander. I don't mean Scorponok. Lazerbeak with his men and Ravage (or whatever) with his. Plus who wouldn't want a larger version of these two.

Unicron023.jpg

I have already considered doing a repaint of Divebomb as Ratbat, from WW (I believe). All things considered with a little retooling and a recolor it would make a damn good Ratbat.

Anyone want to do a photoshop image?

But Unicron you are correct there do need to be leaders of the drones, I believe that is what sharkticon will be, due mostly to the upping in size for it from a basic to a mega.

I hope that they will continue this trend and make some more terrorcon leaders. Also I would love to see them release a combining harness for them and create a new Predaking.

I think the two Terrorcon Commanders would be cool. And a upping the size for the Divebomb & Battle Ravage for them would be awesome. I think a classic combiner team should be added to Energon. I'm not big on the twp person combinations. Sharkticon is looking awesome to by the way

Hey, if you look over at Remy's forum, a guy in Japan did a repaint/retool of Divebomb into Mindwipe... That could give you an idea of him as a bat, just need to change the colors.

-Turbine

Archived