Takara Tomy Makes Transformers Prime Awesomer - Japanese Series to Add Microns

BaCon

tranformers-prime-takara-microns-minicons%20(3)__scaled_100.jpg
Thanks to some new production solicitations that are making the rounds online, we have news and images that the Takara Tomy version of Transformer Prime series will be something quite different from the USA show as they will be including Microns (Minicons) in their toy series, but probably not on the show itself. Likewise, we can see there are plans for new toys for like the Airachnid figure. Check out the images after the jump. Read the Full News Story Here

I want to see a Voyager Ratchet and a Deluxe Arachnid. As a matter of fact I want to be able to find the First Edition!

If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times: Minicons make everything cooler. Wait a minute. I've never said that. :P

Seriously though, it would be cool to see these outside Japan, maybe bundled together in a set like that K-mart exclusive box of Minicons from a few years back.

Except not at K Mart, most of those are closing. They can do the exclusive at Big Lots and other Market 6 stores LOL

Except not at K Mart, most of those are closing. They can do the exclusive at Big Lots and other Market 6 stores LOL

If K Mart wants to have any hope of existing going forward they should adopt Big Lots' business model. They sure as heck aren't going to beat Walmart....

Archived