Metalhawk, Final Figure in BotCon 2012 Invasion Set, Revealed In Full Glory

Peter_Van

Not to shabby. Didn't expect them to do the Pretender shell, but like how it came out.

I always liked Pretenders.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• These recent reveals are a dream come true, but I find myself in such disbelief for many other reasons. I'm having such a hard time believing these rumors are true because the last year or so of Hasbro tf's have been lackluster at best, and now it's a total 180 from before. This company in such dire financial straights, it's going to he laying off more staff and they are releasing all of this?! We haven't even been shown ss86 Swoop yet, so I'll believe it when I see these releases,  until then, I'll start saving money just in case we get this stuff.
    • Just thought about it a bit more. Or rather, I was really tired last night when I typed this and just woke up clear headed and something popped into my head. That's pretty much the entirety of 2025 right? We also know pretty much everything coming this year too right? Where the fuck is Armada Jetfire and/or Overload? THIS is why Omega Prime would've been horrible at retail, especially as two retail level commanders. We get Armada Prime in 2023. No leaks for Jetfire or Overload for 2024. Now no leaks for either in 2025 either. Meaning we'll have to wait to complete them until 2026 barring any surprises or a double pack or something. Maybe both together as a commander class but that would be weirder than the thought of Hook and Long Haul together as a commander. Imagine waiting for three years to complete Omega Prime. They would never release them both in the same year. They wouldn't even be released in consecutive years if we're being honest. So it would be just as long to HOPE that they don't cancel Ultra Magnus that we're waiting now hoping to complete Magna Jet Convoy. The Armada boys even have several deco options too (quite a few more than the RiD boys anyway) so it's not like they can't recoup some of the costs of the molds. Hell, Jetfire even has retool potential...not that they'd do another Galaxy Shuttle ever again especially with this package refresh but GoBots Spay-C is an option. I WILL have that Spay-C update lololololololol. Going back to the idea of them being released as a commander together though as I thought more about it while typing. Maybe they could work in another combined mode between the two. Use Overload as the torso and arms and Jetfire obviously as the legs. It's something I always wanted to have done with the originals and it was almost possible too but the connectors just didn't line up between them. It would almost be a throwback to G1 Jetfire and the Valkyrie armor in a way. I doubt that will ever happen though. Just trying to give myself some hope to getting them both sooner than 2026.
    • Unique Toys has some new images released for their upcoming Twins UT-07 and UT-08 figures. The unofficial MP Scale Skids & Mudflap figures are off the drawing board and into the proto stage. No news on when or how much, but you can see the figures images in progress below. - Read the Full News Story

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE