CONTEST - Want to Win a Free Copy of Transformers Autocracy by IDW Publishing? Now You Can

Peter_Van

idw-publishing-transformers-autocracy-teaser__scaled_100.jpg
Attention all IDW fans! To celebrate IDW Publishing's launch of Transformers Autocracy, their first digital Transformers title, we are giving away TWO free codes on our Facebook page to redeem the title for free! Between now and 11:59 PM PST, like our Facebook page (alternatively, just click "Like" inside the Facebook box on the right of the page) and drop a comment in this image ONLY (all others will not be counted) and tell us what you like best within the IDW Transformers Continuity so far. We will pick two winners and will notify you via Facebook along with the instructions on how to redeem the code for a free issue of Autocracy! (Please ensure your privacy settings allow us to message you.) Good luck! Read the Full News Story Here

Thank you! Digital comics are the very definition of pointlessness.

Still, nice contest for those that do the digital thing.

i prefer print still. I actually prefer all things tangible and that i can hold in my hands. but still, having the ability to contain my comic collection on an iPad or iPhone is still a great option though. Great for traveling and the sort.

Cool contest I kinda wish I had waited now. I was saddened with the fact that it was only 8 pages of actual Story. Art was kinda sketchy reminded me of the jae Lee art from the G.I. Joe vs Transformers series. Story was decent though

i prefer print still. I actually prefer all things tangible and that i can hold in my hands. but still, having the ability to contain my comic collection on an iPad or iPhone is still a great option though. Great for traveling and the sort.

A tablet is one thing I can see having digital comics or scans on. Unfortunately, that is the only thing I can think of as far as a reason to have a tablet... which is not enough for me to get one.

I'm with Puma in regard to tangible media. It's the same reason I buy my video games in stores instead of downloading them. I like to have physical copies of stuff.

In regard to comics specifically, I love the feel of the paper as well as knowing I'm seeing the art the way the artist intended instead of the way my screen settings dictate.

I'm with Puma in regard to tangible media. It's the same reason I buy my video games in stores instead of downloading them. I like to have physical copies of stuff.

In regard to comics specifically, I love the feel of the paper as well as knowing I'm seeing the art the way the artist intended instead of the way my screen settings dictate.

Thats the difference between being a collector and being a fan of something. Its an annoying thing for us collectors (video games are in the same boat) as we are facing less and less physical items. You can't display your collection on a shelf if its digital download only.

Archived