Transformers Prime figures 1st edition vs. not?

C - 310

I'm just hoping to get my hands on some of the first editions of Arcee, Vehicon, Starscream, and Cliffjumper. The Takara version of Prime they were showing off will be worth the wait for me

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just hoping to get my hands on some of the first editions of Arcee, Vehicon, Starscream, and Cliffjumper. The Takara version of Prime they were showing off will be worth the wait for me

i have a extra arcee and starscream if you want to pay cost plus shipping on them?

i have a extra arcee and starscream if you want to pay cost plus shipping on them?

PM'd

Just for those who haven't gotten them yet. The RID figures are not bad, though Cliffjumper and BB are two that are CLEARLY not as good as the FE versions.

The voyager Optimus is good either way you go. Each has it's own quirks that people like better than the other, but I think they cancel each other out.

The deluxe Arcee is good, but I'm liking the looks of the newer mold better I think.

The new Vehicon at this point looks to be a bit better than the FE version as well.

I'm more peeved at not getting the voyager Bulkhead though. Aside from the Cyberverse, we don't know what they plan to release for Bulkhead at this point. Hopefully Hasbro manages to get these figures out there though, it would be a shame if such great engineering went to waste.

I'd say skip the new Cliffjumper and BB if you're really picky and go for the FE versions and get everything else the RID line has to offer. They really are a lot of fun!

I have dreams like that every once in awhile, excet mine usually involve me finding my long lost childhood G1 collection. Then I wake up and I'm all like "Aww." Kinda puts a damper on the first couple hours of my day.

I also have had this dream. Weird. O_o

When I saw the screenshots of the not-1st edition Cliffjumper i thought it was just my eyes, but hearing that he really is a crappier version of the 1st ed is a major downer. Also that vehicons are so f'ing rare. Like WTF, they're troop builders, they shouldnt be short packed!

I picked up Wheeljack and Soundwave last night at Target. I got them to bring a box out. it had 3 Bumblebee's, 2 Cliffjumpers, 2 Wheeljacks, and 1 Soundwave.

I also just picked up First Edition Voyager Optimus Prime for $60 on eBay.

Soundwave and Wheeljack are impressive, especially Soundwave's transformation plus he actually looks menacing in robot mode. Something I didn't even think Hasbro was capable of doing. So I'm betting his toy design was done by Takara

Looks like we are starting to figure out which ones will be the hard ones to find for Prime.

So far Soundwave, and Voyager Megatron

Still need to find Megatron though

Seen a couple of Megatrons at Walmart. Soundwave, however, has not been found. I think he's gonna be the holy grail. From the sound of it, looks like he's being shortpacked :redface

Archived